Future 64bit support for Drumtracker >yes/no/when?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • drapostrophex
    Participant

I definitely second this post. I just picked up Drumtracker and without the multi-track/instrument support in Windows 7 it’s practically worthless for transcribing drum tracks. It’s actually the only 32-bit Windows application I’ve come across so far that doesn’t work in Windows 7. It looks like a really cool program, but until there’s a 64-bit version, I’d have been better off spending that $20 on beer.

Looney_Tooner
    Participant

ORIGINAL: drapostrophex
    …, I’d have been better off spending that $20 on beer.

hmmmm, beer…

the thing is, for beer I also have just one input channel.
    It does work well in 64bit though.

Mark Williams
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Looney_Tooner

ORIGINAL: drapostrophex
    …, I’d have been better off spending that $20 on beer.

hmmmm, beer…

the thing is, for beer I also have just one input channel.
    It does work well in 64bit though.

nice!

MBP 2.4 GHz | 4GB RAM | OSX 10.6.8 Logic Pro 9.1.5 | Metric Halo LIO-8/4P | Apogee ONE SD 2.3.0 | EZP 1.1.0 | Drumtracker 1.0.2

champij
    Participant

The sadist thing for me is one that might may you all think about this lack of vendor concern from another angle completely. Just yesterday I found out that my PSA was starting to go up after 2.5 years of thinking I was going to wow myself and others using soft synth tech. I had some money and bought a new iMac.

I was never an Apple man…never could justify the cost. I was a computer guru since the PC first came out and oddly it was my reason that I didn’t die of some overdose. I made lots of money and did lots of dumb things, but now I think I will get serious, buy the stuff the top pros say to get and get an iMac. I buy the best and thinking I could laugh at the scoffers using Windows 7 64 bit, I got the Leopard, Logic 9, the latest M-Audio 25 2nd gen controller, and having lots of other gizmos; cool keyboards and such, what could go wrong?

I didn’t even think about researching the Apple media hardware and software media, because I was always told if you have the money, that’s the way to go. But now, the M-Audio doesn’t do most of the cool crap that it sort of does in Logic 64 bit mode. Superior drummer, which seemed a bit expensive, once I found out what it does and doesn’t do in 32 bit, let alone the fact that my controller/Superior needs to be trained in 64.

Windows 64 bit is blowing away Snow Leopard in its driver support… I feel like a fool. I am a PC expert and just when I reach 59 years old, I get Prostate Cancer, pay a fortune for the best Apple Lane recording stuff, etc. I have maybe have a year left and every piece of software I have has been upgraded for Windows and not for me. DO YOU THNK I PISSED OFF?

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.