FS: Area 33, Death & Darkness, Fields of Rock, Prog Foundry

The Pub
Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)
  • Luiza
    Participant

I’m interested in Death & Darkness and Progressive Foundry. Are those still available? (I’d PM you, but unless I’m missing something obvious, I couldn’t find out how to do so)

James
    Participant

I’ve sold Prog but still got Death & Darkness and the others. If there’s no PM I’ve got available through Knobcloud or KVR forum

https://knobcloud.com/item/94766

Thank you

rubis2210
    Participant

Hi James

Can’t seem to be able to open an account on Knobcloud, or send you a message on KVR

I’m interested in Fields of Rock, would you take £85 for it?

thanks

James
    Participant

Hi I can do for 85 for you. Are you able to reply to the KVR thread and I can PM you on there? Many thanks

rubis2210
    Participant

Hi James

thanks for replying so quickly

I have a KVR account but I can’t message you on that either

I can be contacted on rubis2210@gmail.com

thanks

James
    Participant

I sent you an email but no reply as of yet so may be worth a check. Many thanks

rubis2210
    Participant

Hi James

very sorry, the email is harryrubis2210@gmail.com.

Predictive typing I think, must have written my profile name and missed the harry part from the beginning!

Could you resend your message please

thanks

Harry

• This post was modified 5 months ago by rubis2210.
    James
    Participant

FYI I did email again but not reply yet so hopefully was right address. Many thanks

rubis2210
    Participant

Hi James

I haven’t received anything in harryrubis2210@gmail.com

can you let me know where you want the money paying to, PayPal is fine by me

thanks Harry

rubis2210
    Participant

Hi James

I’m still interested in Fields of Rock, but I can’t message you through KVR and the register page on Knobcloud doesn’t work.

If you still want to sell it my Email for this account is harryrubis2210@gmail.com, you could send me your paypal details there, if you don’t want to sell it, that’s fine, just let me know

cheers

Harry

James
    Participant

Hi I’ve sent emails after each reply maybe check junk folder too. I can’t post my PayPal information on a public forum so hopefully the email goes through.

you can try reply to the thread on KVR instead of PM then I can message you. Or send me your username on KVR and I can message that. Many thanks

rubis2210
    Participant

Hi James

Paypal is done for Fields of Rock

thanks for your patience!

Harry

James
    Participant

Thank you got it. I just sent one email to confirm which email address has the toontrack account  you want the license transferred to then I’ll process 👍

Ray Diamond
    Participant

Hi James do you still have Area 33 for Sale ?

Viewing 14 replies - 1 through 14 (of 14 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.