FOR SALE Superior Drummer 3/EZ Drummer 2+ midi/expansion packs

The Pub
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • István Hajdú
    Participant

Hi,

As both of our accounts don’t have any “reputation” here, would be there maybe a safer way to do the trade? I hope it doesn’t sound offensive, but I’m kinda hesitant going first with the payment.

Thank you!

DoobieLane
    Participant

Hey, I honestly just want to sell it. I just purchased an acoustic set and no longer need it for e-drums. I can send an invoice via PayPal and this way, you’re 100% protected by PayPal. I understand your concerns but this is the only way I can think of for selling it and being secure for both of us.

DoobieLane
    Participant

It’s also listed on reverb.com if you want to go that route and buy it there but it’s a little more due to any fees.

István Hajdú
    Participant

Hi,

Can you send me the Reverb sale link, please?

Also, did you purchase the licenses directly on the Toontrack site, or from a third-party site/retailer?

Thank you!

István Hajdú
    Participant

Could you also leave your e-mail contact for me?

Thanks again!

DoobieLane
    Participant

Here’s the reverb link. I purchased all license from sweetwater.com. I have all receipts/proof of purchase for everything. My email is Jonathan.Lane0328@gmail.com if you want to communicate that way.

https://reverb.com/item/58599288-toontrack-superior-drummer-3-ez-drummer-2-extras-digital-license?utm_source=rev-ios-app&utm_medium=ios-share&utm_campaign=listing&utm_content=58599288

DoobieLane
    Participant

I’ll cover the fee of $15 for the license transfer. However, make sure you have a toontrack account because I’ll need the email associated with your toontrack account and name. It’s free to make an account but wanted to make sure you had one if you decided to buy the license.

István Hajdú
    Participant

Hi,

I’m sending you a mail from my personal e-mail, please check when you’re available.

Thanks!

DoobieLane
    Participant

This has been SOLD.

Thanked by: István Hajdú
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.