First Blood – EZ Keys Is Horrible – No It’s not

User demos
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

Beautiful.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chris page
    Participant

Thanks Scott.

Appreciated.

Do you and others see the link then ?.

All I get is an error message

Navigation to the webpage was canceled
    What you can try:
    Retype the address

Scott

In the other thread? Yes, I can view the YouTube link. On my iPhone at least.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

chris page
    Participant

in both threads.

I thought it was some restriction linking. So seems its just something local with me. Thanks for your help.

BTW, was there some sort of Toontrack competition for compositions using your products or did imagine that. If I did, might be a good marketing idea.

Cheers

Scott

Yes on the songwriting contest.

http://meltwater-fb-998362.strutta.com/?&ref=web_canvas

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott

Although now Chris, I’m on my laptop running Chrome and I can’t see your YouTube link…hmmmmm.

I’ll let the webmaster know.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mrdrums
    Participant

@chris said:

Hi there,

There is a post on the EZkeys pre sales forum and I was supporting EZkeys in beng fantastic sofware for a guitar based musician who wants to use keyboards. Anyway, was trying to link a piano song I wrote and recorded with a singer call Heather Merryn. Without EZkeys this type of song for me would never have been possible.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mZudJCZf4tc

Thanks

Chris

Of course it wouldnt be possible, if you dont play, but that doesnt mean since its possible, it’s great.

Your song is pretty good, Singer is pretty good, but the piano part is simply reference. Im not being mean, im being real. First of all it reminds one too much
    of adelle, that riff which is in the ez keys is featured in the “Ballad” section. And no melodies or riffs in between vocals, the song is set up for there to be “parts” between the lines, but you dont have any. The verse melody sounds like Dido’s thank you

I also think your “first blood ” hook line is too similar to the rest, it’s a nice hook but it doesnt jump out enough because it’s the same rhythm.

It’s a fine reference demo, but not kicking enough to be THE recording. now that you have a good working recording of it, you can upgrade it

mrdrums
    Participant

@Scott said:

Yes on the songwriting contest.

http://meltwater-fb-998362.strutta.com/?&ref=web_canvas

Yeah, Ez drummer 2 song contest. You would think that ONE requirement would be to use EZ DRUMMER 2 in the song, or at least
    require the writer to OWN ezdrummer 2. No such thing mentioned.

So what will happen is since it’s worth 10 thousand, you’re going to get people entering tracks that are professionally produced, and arranged
    which will destroy anything done at home.

Songwriting contests are never about the song, it;s always about the production and the performance, a real drummer and real piano player is
    always going to outperform the software.

Silly.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.