Failed order?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

Yes, your order was received and is currently being processed and shipped.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

adil rahim
    Participant

hi sorry to add to this thread but. i purchased ezdrummer 2 and ive updated it but when i try to update the ezx soundibrary. it says “your library seems damaged you need to reinstall the full product before applying this update?? do they mean reinstall ezdrummer 2 ?

GregEEEE_1
    Participant

Ordered EZmix 2 Mixing Plug-In from Sweetwater, paid for it and they sent the serial number. I set up an account with my e-mail and Toontrack sends me an email with a password to use to log into their site. Click on the link in the e-mail, log in smoothly with my e-mail and TT’s generated password, enter serial number to register and I get a message that I have used either an improper e-mail or password and I can’t register. As a first time customer things aren’t going well . . . . . . .

Miguel de Azcarate
    Participant

Hello,
    Earlier I placed an order for American Rock Midi Pack. I paid through Paypal which confirmed the payment was made properly (see attachment), but I got a message from Toontrack saying the Order #405419 failed (attachment). After spending two hours trying to reach anybody at Toontrack or PayPal, I decided to cancel the order on your ‘Failed Order” page but now I’m in the dark as to where my money went and what I need to do to get this solved. And of course I don’t have my Midi pack. Please let me know what is going on here. Thank you.PayPal-Transaction.jpg
    Toontrack-Payment-Failed.jpg

Of course, I’d be ready to uncancel my order if that is even possible and if I knew what was going on.
    I can see that Scott is online so I’m hoping I can get an answer soon.

Scott

@migmil said:

Hello,
    Earlier I placed an order for American Rock Midi Pack. I paid through Paypal which confirmed the payment was made properly (see attachment), but I got a message from Toontrack saying the Order #405419 failed (attachment). After spending two hours trying to reach anybody at Toontrack or PayPal, I decided to cancel the order on your ‘Failed Order” page but now I’m in the dark as to where my money went and what I need to do to get this solved. And of course I don’t have my Midi pack. Please let me know what is going on here. Thank you.PayPal-Transaction.jpg
    Toontrack-Payment-Failed.jpg

Of course, I’d be ready to uncancel my order if that is even possible and if I knew what was going on.
    I can see that Scott is online so I’m hoping I can get an answer soon.

Please contact Toontrack directly regarding webshop orders. Use the Contact Support button in the FAQ link below.

What is happening with my order?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Roger Bogren
    Participant

Hi

I need help with this issue!!! I don´t get the EZMIX 2 for downloading that I paid for?

Please see my PayPal notice for paymant

Sent: den 27 november 2018 08:28
    To: ‘info@toontrack.com’ <info@toontrack.com>
    Subject: RE: Kvitto för betalning till Toontrack Music AB
    Importance: High

Hi

I still haven´t got my software, EZMIX2 that I paid for.

Can you please check and send the link for download?

Roger

Sent: den 26 november 2018 09:17
    To: ‘info@toontrack.com’ <info@toontrack.com>
    Subject: RE: Kvitto för betalning till Toontrack Music AB
    Importance: High

Hi

I paid for this bellow, but can´t download the software? Why?

//Roger Bogren

Sent: den 24 november 2018 16:01
    To: Bogren, Roger (RB) <roger.bogren@volvocars.com>
    Subject: Kvitto för betalning till Toontrack Music AB

lör 24 nov 2018 07:01:03 GMT-08:00 Transaktions-id: 41K606853W2785539  https://www.paypal.com/mya..

lör 24 nov 2018 07:01:03 GMT-08:00
    Transaktions-id: 41K606853W2785539 

Hej Roger Bogren!

Du har gjort en betalning på 324,00 SEK till Toontrack Music AB
    (info@toontrack.com)

Det kan ta en stund innan transaktionen visas på ditt konto.

Handlare
    Toontrack Music AB
    info@toontrack.com
    +46 0902001820
    Anvisningar till handlaren
    Du har inte angett några anvisningar.
    Beskrivning Enhetspris Kvant Belopp
    EZmix 2 – Regular
    Objektnr TT195
    259,20 SEK 1 259,20 SEK

Deltotal 259,20 SEK
    Moms 64,80 SEK
    Totalt 324,00 SEK
    Betalning 324,00 SEK
    Avgiften kommer att visas på ditt betalkortsutdrag som “PAYPAL *TOONTRACKMU”
    Betalning skickad till info@toontrack.com
    Faktura-id: WC-2183725

Med vänlig hälsning,
    PayPal

Har du problem med den här transaktionen?
    Från och med datumet för din PayPal-betalning har du 180 dagar på dig att inleda en tvist i Problemhanteringscenter om transaktionen uppfyller villkoren. Läs mer om köparskydd 

Frågor? Gå till Hjälp på http://www.paypal.com/se/help.

Svara inte på det här e-postmeddelandet. Den här e-postlådan övervakas inte och du kommer inte att få något svar. Om du vill ha hjälp loggar du in på ditt PayPal-konto och klickar på Hjälp längst upp till höger på valfri PayPal-sida.
    Du kan få e-postmeddelanden i textformat i stället för som html-meddelanden. Ändra inställningarna för aviseringar genom att logga in på ditt konto, gå till Min profil och klicka på Mina inställningar.

Copyright © 1999–2018 PayPal. Med ensamrätt.

PayPal (Europe) S.à r.l. et Cie, S.C.A. Société en Commandite par Actions Säte: 22–24 Boulevard Royal, L–2449 Luxembourg RCS Luxembourg B 118 349

PayPal PPX001066:1.1:7a36860ada192

Viktor

Hi Roger,

Thanks for your message and sorry for the trouble.

There seems to have been a slight hiccup and no serial was generated for this order.

We’ve now added the product to your account.

Please Refresh Product List or re-launch the Product Manager to see the newly added product.

Thanks for your patience!

Sam227
    Participant

I paid through Paypal which confirmed the payment was made properly (see attachment), but I got a message from Toontrack saying the Order failed (attachment). After spending two hours trying to reach anybody at Toontrack or PayPal, I decided to cancel the order on your ‘Failed Order” page but now I’m in the dark as to where my money went and what I need to do to get this solved. And of course I don’t have my Midi pack. Please let me know what is going on here. Thank you.

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.