EZmix or metal mix

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

Hi,

you need to own and have EZmix installed to run the Metal EZmix Pack.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

head case
    Participant

Thanks. That is what i figured, the metal exmix is just and add on to the exmix to give me a few more mix options than what are currently in the exmix pack. But i wanted to make sure.

Intel IMAC 2.66 GHZ, 4GB ram, Apple Logic Pro 9, MOTU 828MKII, Toontrack SD2.0, TMF, N.Y. Studios vol.2, EZplayer pro, TMF presets, custom and vintage, metalheads

C7altered
    Participant

TBH, this is pretty staggering. That information is available if you take the time to read the fine print on the EzMetal page, not on the EzMix one – otherwise it’s just assumed you know about this Toontrack format.
    And it so happens EzMix is more than twice as expensive as EzMetal. I love TT’s stuff, buck frankly this sucks.
    How about putting this requirement in slightly larger font?

Oh, and what’s Toontrack’s refund policy?

Scott

How about putting this requirement in slightly larger font?

I don’t know about a larger font but it is state 3 times on the Metal EZmix Pack product page (and not in fine print but in the same size font as the rest of the copy):

Make sure you get EZmix plug-in and the Metal EZmix Pack.
    * The EZmix Packs is designed to work with EZmix v.1.0.1 or higher only.
    This EZmix Pack is an add-on pack for EZmix. http://www.toontrack.com/product/ezmix-2/ is required for usage.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

C7altered
    Participant

I’d say the first statement sounds like an ordinary sales pitch, but yeah, you’re right. Mea culpa.

I’ll be getting the EZmix anyway, so it’s no disaster apart from my loutish behavior.

Sorry about the sloppy reading and posting.

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.