EZMix on toontrack solo via Superior Drummer 2 – sequencer required?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Dave Modisette
    Participant

Toontrack Solo doesn’t allow plugins to be inserted so you will have to use an additional host.  You might want to check out Bloxpander by Eareckon as an alternative standalone host or use your favorite sequencer host.

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

tipperdavey
    Participant

thanks for the swift response Dave…that’s a shame, I really like the simplicity of solo…suppose I’ll have to get to grips with the sequencer…I’ll take a look at bloxpander 🙂

ea350
    Participant

I asked about this a while ago, and was told that it would be considered, but not in the near future

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

jorgedejorge
    Participant

I am using the latest reaper program, and have downloaded the latest ezmix2 demo …. I have reaper loaded on an external HD…. the problem is that I cannot get ezmix to show up / or work with reaper. I have tried loading reaper as well as ezmix directly on the computer and the external HD. I loaded ezmix2 in the Reaper Directory as well as a stand alone…. where am I going wrong?

John

Hi,

first of all, you are not supposed to run EZmix standalone at the same time as you run Reaper.
    Second, I am not sure if you are saying that you are manually moving around the .dll file or not when you write that you tried to load EZmix on your computer as well as the external HD.
    The .dll file should absolutely not be moved post install. If the VST plugin .dll file needs to be in a specific location, you Custom install EZmix to that location.
    So, you need to make sure that Reaper picks up the VST.

In Reaper, go to ‘Options > Preferences’ Then ‘Plugins > VST’. Check the path(s) that the installation path for the EZmix plugin is included and you can also Re-scan for plugins.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.