EZMix 2 – Metal Guitar Gods 3 Demo – Keith Fried Man Preset

User demos
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • sean7
    Participant

That guitar tone is nice. So you are just running your guitar straight into EZMIX 2 with a preset? How much extra have you done to get the tone, if anything?

I’ve thought about getting EZMIX2 for guitars, but just can’t get myself to pull the trigger. You’ve convinced me a little more with this though.

sdmf45
    Participant

@sean7 said:

That guitar tone is nice. So you are just running your guitar straight into EZMIX 2 with a preset? How much extra have you done to get the tone, if anything?

I’ve thought about getting EZMIX2 for guitars, but just can’t get myself to pull the trigger. You’ve convinced me a little more with this though.

This pack sounds really good, sometimes the tone by themselves doesn’t sound impressive but in the mix they sound really good. I didn’t do anything extra, just a high pass filter where I wanted the bass to sit. I just clicked through the settings while the mix was playing and picked the guitar tone that fit with the tuning and song. It was pretty easy. Here is a picture of the exact settings.

logic-settings.jpg

freezer27
    Participant

Really really nice, sounds great!

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.