Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZMix 2…is there a tuner?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Kip Count
    Participant

I can see how it would be useful. But EZmix 2 is purely sound processing. Adding a tuner would be adding something else to the purposely simplistic interface. Just don’t see this one happening. What DAW are you using. Some already have one. In Studio One, I always use it’s built in tuner plugin.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

jgro002
    Participant

I’m using Logic Pro 9, but I don’t think the tuner in Logic is that great. At the moment I’m using AmpliTube 3 for guitars and I find AmpliTube’s tuner really good. But AmpliTube is so resource-hungry – it’d be great to be able to use EZMix as an alternative when actually tracking guitars.

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

Martin

There’s no tuner, but it’s a very good idea. Can’t say if it ever will be implemented, though.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Kip Count
    Participant

The tuner in Studio One happens to be great. I stick one on each of the input channels that I plug guitars into, so during a session, it’s always there, I just keep the Inputs section of the mixer open on my 2nd screen and the Tuner preview expanded. So I just keep tuning on the fly without opening any plugin or extra window.

Mac Mini M1 | Studio One 6 | PreSonus 68c | EZD3

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.