Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZMIX 2 Demo does not show in my PT Inserts

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)
  • Rick Trone
    Participant

I decided to try another demo plugin to see if I get any similar errors. I downloaded and installed EZkeys. No problems whatsoever. And just like EZdrummer and EZmix, it also installed the .dll file in the Plug-ins folder.

John

Ok,

somehow, your system wide VST folder has been set to you Digidesigns DAE/Plug-Ins folder, which is not good. Normally, 32-bit VST .dll files install to ‘C:Program Files(x86)VSTPlugins’ or in subfolders to it.
    64-bit VST .dll files usually Defaults to ‘C:Program FilesVSTplugin’ or in subfolders.
    You need to address this anyway, though it will likely not affect your problem being unable to load the EZmix Demo in Pro Tools.
    Uninstall your Toontrack plugins and force install them (the VST versions) to the paths mentioned above. You can’t force the RTAS versions to go anywhere else than their Default, so they will end up where they belong.
    When you re-install, please run the 32-bit installers first, if you decide to install the 64-bit versions for VST/Standalone.
    When this is fixed, we’ll fix the RTAS EZmix Demo as well.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rick Trone
    Participant

Okay. I uninstalled ALL Toontrack plugins including my EZDrummer and reinstalled to the proper folders. Both the ezdrummer and EZMixDemo.dll files are now in the VSTPlugIns folder where they belong. I will not be installing the 64-bit standalone versions.

John

OK,

does EZdrummer load as intended in Pro Tools?
    The EZmix Demo still doesn’t?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rick Trone
    Participant

That’s correct. EZdrummer works fine and EZMixDemo is still giving me the original error.

Rick Trone
    Participant

Find a cure yet?

Rick Trone
    Participant

John? You there???

John

Hi,

there are things going on in the background. We have been working to figure out why it doesn’t work on your system and I can tell some progress has been made but I can’t say much more than that ATM.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Rick Trone
    Participant

I went ahead and bought it online and it seems to be working fine.

Rogue

yes, this was a demo only issue… apology for this. We are working towards releasing an update to the demo in the near future but I can’t give you (or rather other ProTools customers considering a purchase and wanting to evaluate the product via the demo) an exact ETA.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

hash2k
    Participant

Similar problem running protools 8 nothing works http://db.tt/l9yhL6MS

eric.lagg
    Participant

im having the same problem with logic 9 so has anything been done yet?

John

The EZmix2 Demo on the server is a new package, so please go ahead and download. We’ve had no reports of the Demo not working in Logic, though. What exactly is not working?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

eric.lagg
    Participant

i try to open one of the demo songs to use ezmix demo to mess around with the program and it keeps saying logic plug in ezmix demo not available. and in the inserts section it says ezmix demo and the words are crossed out. im sorry if im doing something wrong im new to this

John

Hi,

I just downloaded and installed the latest version of the plugin demo and Logic songs and I have no problems opening the Demo Songs in Logic 9.
    If the plugin name is crossed out in the Mixer Inserts, it indicates that the plugin is not installed.
    Please re-download and re-install.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 35 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.