Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

EZK’s new Upright Piano>

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Juicy
    Participant

Just checking here again
    This new EZK nstrument does not include any midi from what i downloaded ,is that correct ?

Scott

Yes, it has the same core MIDI as the EZKeys Grand piano.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

When will purchasers of Upright Piano be able to register the add on packs such as “Pop/Rock EZKeys Midi Pack” through the website? Right now it says you have to have the Grand Piano version, which is silly since both Upright and Grand use the same EZKeys engine. I bought Upright over Grand because of music style and the Upright sounds better to me than the Grand, it would be a horrible shame for those of us who bought Upright to not be able to use the midi packs with it.

This just has to be an oversight. Hopefully it gets fixed soon, I can’t register my Pop/ Rock midi pack (which I bought at the same time as Upright) until it does, because I am not buying Grand.

I am going to guess you all are going to want to address this issue asap since Upright Piano and the Pop/Rock midi pack go hand in hand.

Other than that, I am super impressed with Upright Piano and how well it integrates with EZDrummer (which I also recently purchased) Now just fix it so we can register midi packs and I will be a lifelong customer.

Rogue

hum, are you sure it does not work right at this minute? granted that someone else might have fixed the problem before I start looking into it, everything seems OK at our end… or was it a generic EZkeys MIDI pack purchase perhaps (which should still work mind you)?

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

It is indeed a Generic license, which is redeemable for either Gospel or Pop/Rock EZKeys midi pack, sold by Sweetwater.com.

I also just tried using the license number sweetwater sent me again and it’s still giving me the same error stating I needed the Grand Piano version.

Rogue

I’ve forwarded your issue to the web wizard to look into!

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Thanks!

Daniel Dermes
    Keymaster

Hi, We had a minor techincal issue that is now solved. We apologize for this.

Your Generic Keys MIDI license should work just fine for both Grand and Upright now.

Daniel Dermes - Web Development Manager
    Toontrack

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.