EZKeys black friday price

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Viktor

Hi Dan,

Thanks for your message. When looking at the text it seems you purchased two copies of the Upright Piano?

“USD78.00 for 2 items”

Please contact our Support Team via the “Contact Support” button at the bottom of this FAQ and they’ll be able to assist.

https://www.toontrack.com/faq/what-is-happening-with-my-order/

dangreer
    Participant

sorry but I’m not seeing a ‘Please contact our Support Team via the “Contact Support” button at the bottom of this FAQ’ button at the bottom of the FAQ’s … there is a hyperlink FAQ/Contact Support  that goes in back to the FAQ’s …

Dan

Viktor

Hi,

When you’re in a FAQ article there is a “Contact Support” button at the bottom that should open a form where you can fill out your info and describe the issue.

Please see attached images for reference

Scott

See circled link.

Screenshot_20201125-142321_Chrome

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dangreer
    Participant

Okay, navigating you web site has become frustrating.  None of the FAQ’s are related to “my double purchase error” and requesting a refund for one of the copies.  When I click on the contact support, again there is no related response available.  At this point I’m sorry I purchased the product.

So no one at pre-sales cannot process and correct a purchase error?

Dan

Viktor

Hi,

In the Select what type of issue this is dropdown you can select “Webshop order issue”

In the Select your Product dropdown you can select EZkeys

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.