EZKeys 2: Payment issue …

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • rixa

Hi,

We have heard from a few users who experienced the same problem but after they canceled the purchase and tried again, the price was right.

Please try to purchase again and if the problem persists, contact Toontrack directly via the Support Portal. Click the Contact Support button at the bottom of the FAQ.
    My issue is not covered in this FAQ, what next?

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 12 months ago by rixa.
    Curanai
    Participant

Hi, and thank you for your answer, that doesn’t help: I tried it already more than once (6 or 7 times) with four different browsers to avoid cache, stupidity (mine or browser) or price changes “at once” while in the shop. There are only two possibilities – your “proceed” button sends wrong values or PayPal calculates sth. different. I am going to tell you: It’s VAT … exactly 19 % what is already in the price as mentioned in the shop/cart. 🙂 So, this is the problem … and I can’t do anything about it. 😉

rixa

Hi, and thank you for your answer, that doesn’t help: I tried it already more than once (6 or 7 times) with four different browsers to avoid cache, stupidity (mine or browser) or price changes “at once” while in the shop. There are only two possibilities – your “proceed” button sends wrong values or PayPal calculates sth. different. I am going to tell you: It’s VAT … exactly 19 % what is already in the price as mentioned in the shop/cart. 🙂 So, this is the problem … and I can’t do anything about it. 😉

Please contact Toontrack Support directly using the link posted above, the total should be €79.

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Curanai
    Participant

Ok, submitted form with infos … BUT: The whole shop is bugged with “incl. VAT” – had tried to buy an EZmix Extension a few minutes ago and it has the same problem with VAT. So, be warned about this fact.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.