Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

EZguitar

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)
  • elwoodblues1969
    Participant

Right on!EZguitar would be righteous.Toontrack really does need to expand their sound libraries,because I am so fed up with Kontakt…like you wouldn’t believe…or if you have Kontakt,you know exactly what I’m referring to.

Toontrack has progressed beyond just drum modules,so why not continue to move forward?I desperately need to get away from NI’s Kontakt,because of the bugs and the licensing & registration issues.

Thanked by: DavidAntagon
    Bob Muso
    Participant

Yes I requested it also but but look no further, at least someone heard:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjKpfYcbzMg

http://www.musiclab.com/products/realguitar/info.html

Paul Bright
    Participant

These guys make good sounding ones.. and combine them with TH-U a good winning combination for now…

https://www.amplesound.net/en/index.asp

https://overloud.com/products/th-u-full

Billy Procell
    Participant

I honestly don’t even want them thinking about EZ Guitar until they get EZ Bass completed, and expanded on.

Jeffrey zamudio
    Participant

Can we get ezguitar 😁.

clarksbox
    Participant

Imagine being able to buy different sounding guitars, strumming packs, Licks packs, picking packs. Ability to do bends, tapping, etc.  EZ Guitar would be bigger than EZ drums.

Paul Bright
    Participant

If they did make it based off what I’ve seen on Ezbass.. they sold at least 1 copy  🙂

Bob Muso
    Participant

+1
    You can do it all with RapidComposer standalone or VST, and he implements new features you ask for overnight in the public beta:

Feel free to post feature requests about RapidComposer in this thread, or start a new thread.
    We will implement every sensible request, as it happened in the past.

Thank you,
    Attila

It has a great strum creator and will save the strum patterns that can be dropped anywhere on the chord track.

The strum patterns can also be saved with keyswitch articulations like muted strum.

Same with solos/riffs they cab be saved with the articulation keyswithches so no matter where you drop them on the chord track they

will fit to chord/scale but the keyswitches will remain the same.

It will save the keyswitch mapping of virtual instruments you are using.

So if you drag Ample Riffer midi in it will know what notes are the keyswitches:

https://www.dropbox.com/s/k7q8ikg7e3pgx0g/Biab-RC-Ample-Bass.mp4?dl=0

Henrik Bergman
    Participant

+1 EZguitar customer.

BTW, EZGUITAR Trademark Application of Toontrack Music AB – Serial Number 87894985 :: Justia Trademarks

Fatra.Fatra
    Participant

Totally agree with EZGuitar.

As keyboardist, I don’t really need EZKeys. But, If Toontrack develop similar application like others EZ lineup where specific for Guitar (might the name is EZGuitar), I think you make right decision to capture bigger market who cannot play guitar so well like me.

Might i will be the first customer to purchase EZGuitar, of course with affordable price.

Phenix 2
    Participant

self taught is the best ez guitar you can make 🙂

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Bob Muso
    Participant

They have Ezbass now so I would say Ezguitar is not far behind.

Have a look at UJAM Virtual Guitarist or MusicLab RealGuitars as they will both follow a midi chord track.

Bob Muso
    Participant

Also, Ezkeys has midi out so you can use that with a Guitar virtual instrument.

If you drag any midi patterns in it will fit them to the chords.

DavidAntagon
    Participant

I hope to see it! And also please an update for EZkeys specially on his oldish graphics and interface… I hope to see as well a “Superior Bass” or maybe a great update for him, because EZbass is AMAZING, the EDITOR is UNIQUE and very INTUITIVE but EZBass lacks of deep sampling, they not sample each fret per string and this is very noticeable in many cases when you want to make complex and real basslines, that’s why there is no string selection algorithm also… I think the approach of toontrack was very smart, the EZbass libraries are smaller than competitors because they no sample every articulation they option for a meticulous midi programming (but also presented to the user on a simple interface…thanks!!!) for emulate slides, hammers, and other techniques. I think is great and there is an unperceptible difference with other “ton of GB libraries” i think this is amazing, but I suggest include the above (sample per fret and string) and also think about other FX samples that are impossible to emulate, this same features are needed for a convincing EZGuitar and much more, a guitar is so far more complex to sample and emulate than a bass… But it’s just the beginning! I hope we will see in a future even a EZ DAW!!!

Phenix 2
    Participant

Garageband has a lot of different instruments you can easily  use

You like drums, iconic sounds and drum plugins ?
    > Go and see my Youtube channel : check it out and subscribe !

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 17 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.