Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer with Yamaha DTXplorer & Pro Tools

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nathan
    Participant

Do you have a MIDI-mapping plugin to put between your kit and EZD Micke?

EZD does not facilitate drum to note mapping. If your e-kit brain cannot change note mapping then you will need software to map for you (or upgrade to Superior Drummer which does map).

In REAPER there is a native JS plug called MIDI_keymap which uses a text file on load-up to map an input note range to an output range. This can be wrapped to create a VST, but I don’t know if the PT wrapper will work on the result.

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

bonamick
    Participant

Thanks for the answer! No I don’t have a MIDI-mapping program..any suggestions?

Maybe I should just upgrade to SD. I’m not really to good when it comes to messing around with MIDI-settings.

Brad
    Participant

Bome software has a midi translator; http://www.bome.com/products/miditranslator , I’ve never tried it and if you’re considering the move to SD anyway, that would make a translator unnecessary.

Mac Studio M1 Max, RAM 64 GB, 1TB Drive, OSX 12.x/13.x and Windows 10 (VM)
    DAW: Studio One 5/6, Pro Tools Studio
    DTX Express III (Extreme triggers), Nektar LX88
    OWC Thunderbay Mini (4 X 1TB Sata SSD), Express 4M2 (4 X 2TB M.2 SSD), Envoy Express (1TB M.2 SSD)
    Presonus Quantum, Faderport & Faderport 8
    Black Lion Sparrow Mk2 A/D, FMR-RNP-RNC, MIDI Xpress 128, BM5A, KRK VXT4, Equator D5
    2020 Macbook Pro 16GB RAM, 512GB SSD Audio(mobile rig)

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.