EZDrummer with Superior Drummer 2?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)
  • sar2547
    Participant

Thanks for the reply. Please define “one at a time”

Scott

From the FAQ on the Toontrack Support Portal:

INSTALLATION. You (One [1] user) may install and use the Product on a single computer. Installation is considered complete when registration of the Product has been accepted by the automatic procedure at the Toontrack Music website. You may move the Software to a different Computer provided only one copy is in use at any one time.

In practice we allow the software to reside on up to two (2) computers, at the express condition that only one copy shall be in use at any one time. Roaming users need to ensure that their stationary copy is locked or can otherwise not be used by another user during their absence. Failure to take reasonable steps to this effect is a breach of the EULA and may lead to your license being suspended.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sar2547
    Participant

Thanks again for the quick reply. I do actually want it on my home pc and my laptop so when Im at work i can use it.

Scott

Yup. I’ve got my studio PC and my lappy set up with all Toontrack products.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Roro
    Participant

Thanks Scott for the clarification.

Hi Sar2547,
    What’s the difference between EZ Player & EZ Drummer?
    Also, do you know exactly which files should be loaded for EZ Drummer?
    (I basically only want to install the useable files…..I did notice that the SD2 drum kits on these DVD’s had Midi files for each kit….I’m wondering if those can be used in EZ Drummer??)

John

Hi Roro,

EZplayer Pro is a MIDI file Arranger/Player/Converter, EZdrummer is a sample player specifically designed for playing back EZdrummer expansions.
    The products you buy have specific installers, simple as that, so you do not need to wonder about which files to use.
    What DVD’s are you referring to?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Roro
    Participant

Hi John,
    I bought into the deal at Guitar Center and got a bunch of DVD’s (I think 7) which all seemed to be for SD2.
    I was just trying to find out which files were included just for EZ Drummer.

Thanks,
    Roro

Roro
    Participant

I currently have EZ Drummer and if I wanted to get Superior Drummer, is the price $249 for the upgrade? 

Scott

If you order it from the Toontrack webshop, yes, that is the price. You should be able to shop around for a better price depending on your location though.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

amen1
    Participant

have vssd box but cannot authorise as i do not have serial number, where am i supposed to get it…txs

Scott

You should have a serial number on your receipt from your retailer if you bought the VSSD box.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

sam odell
    Participant

question.

I use S2 with a few SDX’s and EZX’s, as well as midi packs etc.

other than the custom guis (electronic etc), is there any other content that I would get if I bought ezdrummer?

there are no presets when I use EZX’s in S2 so I was wondering if there were extra presets or any other extra content. The custom guis is not enough to make me want to buy EZ drummer but if there was anything else it might push me over the edge.

http://www.youtube.com/user/samicide1/ http://www.reverbnation.com/artist/artist_songs/969759/

Scott

b. sabbath,

EZdrummer ships with 2 kits. The Pop/Rock kit, which is culled from the S2 Avatar library, and the Cocktail EZX.

I’m not sure what you mean by ‘there are no presets when I use EZX’s in S2’. You have the same presets available in S2 when using an EZX as you would in when using the EZX in EZdrummer. In the S2 GUI, the mixer presets are located in the ‘EZ Mixer’ drop down menu under ‘Mics (EZdrummer style)’. There are also kit presets under the ‘Construct’ drop down menu as well.  

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ddanger1
    Participant

If I have Superior Drummer, and previously was using EZDrummer, do I need to keep EZDrummer installed, or can it be removed with no impact to Superior Drummer? Curious because Superior Drummer is MASSIVE and I need to save some HD space where I can…EZ Drummer seems to be the first logical thing to uninstall…

Viewing 14 replies - 16 through 29 (of 29 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.