Ezdrummer lite and Ableton

Studio Corner
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • John

You can add the path to the folder where the EZdrummer.dll is installed under Preferences> File Folder. You must NEVER move the dll file post initial install.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

tomi
    Participant

The problem is that I already have a vst folder where I have other vsti instruments intalled. If I choose the ezdrummer folder, I cannot use the other vsti’s.
    And when I pointe the vst folder to ezdrummer folder, the pulgin starts but tells that It cannot find the samples.

John

Ok,

you already have a System VST folder AND a Custom VST folder set?
    Then I suggest you uninstall+reinstall EZdrummer Lite and select the Custom install option to install it to the folder where you want it to be.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

tomi
    Participant

I got the Ezdrummer lite with my Korg Microkey and the install did not ask anything – it just installed. Should there be an uninstall option somewhere?
    I cannot find anything in the start menu or control panels uninstall listing.

John

You can indeed Custom Install, please see the attached screen grabs.
    Uninstall is performed via the Control Panel > Add/Remove Programs.

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

tomi
    Participant

Now I’ve got it: the TT106L_EZdrummer_Lite_WIN.exe extracts all the install files. And I managed to install the plugin correctly thanks to your attached pictures. I presume that I can delete all the extracted install files?

John

I presume that I can delete all the extracted install files?

Yes

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.