EZDrummer: Are you the one??

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

Hi,

and thank you for your interest in Toontrack products.

1) Basically: yes.
    The level of customization depends on EZX expansion and you can’t adjust stuff like pitch and bleed (like in Superior 2) but individual microphone levels and (when present) FX faders can be adjusted or turned off.

2) Correct.

3) You can run them in standalone but you cannot transform your song to an MP3 unless you use some kind of 3rd party software to capture the output from Toontrack solo.

Please feel free to ask, should you have any further questions.

Best Regards,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

emperor_black
    Participant

ORIGINAL: John

3) You can run them in standalone but you cannot transform your song to an MP3 unless you use some kind of 3rd party software to capture the output from Toontrack solo.

Drat! With Acoustica, I’d create several Drum songs, render to mp3, put ’em on a CD and take it over to a friend’s place to jam along. Looks like I’d have to take the laptop with the drum song on it huh? Not a big deal.

I read the EULA and it says I can have only one copy of the software running at a time but can install on multiple (or 2?) computers. If I install on one computer and later decide that I dont need it on that computer, is there a way to “un register” a computer?

Dave Modisette
    Participant

Yes, you can unregister a computer via your My Products page.

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.