Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer and midi controller?

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Patrick Wilson
    Participant

Unfortunately thats the only midi trigger device I have. As a last resort Im going to hook up a midi cord to straight to the pro tools interface and check it that way.
    Im afraid its either a bad usb port or the device isnt working properly. uugggh! Ive got a midi cable ordered via ebay, (Id almost rather hook up with midi cables
    rather than internally route usb in pro tools, avoid that all together. Pc is always harder to set up than Mac, Simpler the better in my book) Thanks for the response John

edinho
    Participant

Hello i have purchased a Korg Nanopad 2 and i read that with it they give you the possibility of downloading the ezdrummer plug in? How do i do that? Thanks in advance for the answer!

John

Hi,

when you buy a Nanopad 2, you get a software bundle license which you register at the Korg web site and get download links (or similar) for the bundled software but I highly doubt that EZdrummer Lite is included. AFAIK that was about 10 years ago.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

edinho
    Participant

Hello Spyder, i have also purchased a Nanopad2, could yo tell how do i do to download the EZ Drummer? Thank you!

axl01g8
    Participant

Is there a “How To” mapping process to map the metal kit from EZ drummer 4 to a Nektar LX-25+ All I get is a very rudimentary selection of snare hits and some cymbals.  Thanks

JBas
    Participant

Hey all,

I purchased the NanoPad2 Myself, even after reading these forums I wanted to give it a stab as a 20 year victim of working in IT I can often figure out odd issues, and I was about to send this effing thing back, but THEN, I got it.

In EZDrummer 2 open the “Settings” menu and click the “Audio/Midi Setup” and go to the “Midi Device” tab on the left and as long as the drivers are not screwed up you will see this evil Korg NanoPAD2 there, check the box, click OK and tap your now active pads.

Next challenge!

Where in the crap is the kick?  I think Korg and EZDrummer use different notes for C1, which is what EZDrummer says the kick is.

If/When I figure it out I will report back.

***Edit***

Set your Korg Kick key to C2 for thumpy thumps.

Hope this helps someone, somewhere, sometime, somehow.

• The post has been modified 2 times, last modified 2 years, 11 months ago by JBas.
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.