Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

EZdrummer 3 with Pro Tools 11

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

* The list consists of hosts where the main features of our software work. There might be cases where features like drag & drop of MIDI, multi-channel-out, MIDI channel filtering or other non-critical features do not work. If unsure, we recommend that you investigate with the respective manufacturer what limitations may exist in their environment. If your host is not listed it means that we have not tested it. It may still work but a prerequisite is that the host supports VST3, AU or AAX instruments.

EDIT: On 2nd thought, I am seriously doubting it even may work, but I guess only one of the programmers can say yay or nay.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Guitarex
    jeremy harper
    Participant

I Have pro tools 11 ezd2 and sd3. i was thinking of upgrading ezd2 bc of price for the extra drum sets. sd3 has most of the same features that the ezd3 has. since sd3 works with pro tools 11 could that mean it will work or is that wrong

John

Hi Jeremy,

I was uncertain because of the mixed mode 32/64bit AAX that was going on back with PT 10/11 but if SD3 works with PT 11, EZD3 *should* work but it will not be tested in that version.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.