EZDrummer 3 – Upgrade pricing

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Petter

Hi,

Thanks for your input and feedback, we will forward this message to our marketing and sales department for them to review, should a similar upgrade promotion be planned in the future.

Petter Adsten - Toontrack
    Support & Betatesting

Same. My copy is only a couple of months old. Aside from music, I also run a software company, and it’s pretty standard to have free upgrades within 12 months of purchase.

knut.knuterich
    Participant

Hello
    I bought my version on 2022-03-10.
    From 2009 to 2012 I sold many EZDrummer in a music store. At that time it was already EZDrummer2. As far as I can remember correctly. I was very surprised that the version was still on 2. Well, I thought to myself, it will probably stay on V2 forever.
    Now I feel a bit fooled that three weeks later version 3 was announced.
    As my previous writer says, a free update plan for software over a period of time is standard. Other musicsoftware manufacturers do the same.
    Anyway, it’s not tragic now. It would only be fair.
    The product is great either way 🙂

Best regards

datsgor
    Participant

I’m glad others are voicing their opinions on just buying #2 and now finding out we don’t get #3. I’ve had #2 for a couple of months and think an upgrade would be standard. I hope that is the case. You all knew you would be putting out #3 and duped us without having any plan to offer upgrades to previous new buyers.

Please consider otherwise.

Regards.

John

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.