EZDrummer 3 Core Library Installation

Product Manager
Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)
  • John

Why is this happening?

Operating system: Windows 10

Hi,

this seems to me as if you have installed the EZdrummer 3 software but not the EZdrummer 3 Core Library, which is a separate installer.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

John

Hi, I just installed EZDrummer3 and I only have 1 Kit instead of the 7 that are supposed to be in the core library. Everything is installed and authorized in Product Manager. Should I re-install?

Thanks

Operating system: macOS Monterey (12)

Hi,

a partial install of the Library isn’t available. Either you should have everything installed or get an error message. Could you please elaborate and post screen shots of your Presets drop-downs? Where exactly are you trying to find your kits?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Woggsinatl
    Participant

I -re-installed everything from scratch and the Core Library is in the default location. Product Manager says everything is installed and authorized but I still only have the Basic kit and the Singer-Songwriter Kit available. Please Help.

Scott

I -re-installed everything from scratch and the Core Library is in the default location. Product Manager says everything is installed and authorized but I still only have the Basic kit and the Singer-Songwriter Kit available. Please Help.

There are 3 different rooms (libraries) in the default EZD3 libraries.

Main Room: Studio Kit and Singer-Songwriter kit.

Bright Room: Modern Rock kit and Vintage Rock kit

Tight Room: Tight & punchy kit, classic pop kit and hip hop/r&b kit

You need to load the other rooms from the library select menu.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Woggsinatl
    Participant

Thank you for the update Scott I appreciate it. Regards 🙂

robbirzell
    Participant

I am trying to check out the trial on Windows 11.  I have downloaded the Product Manger, and installed EZDrummer 3, but when I try to open the program it says “No libraries found.”  How do I download the library?

Untitled-9

Operating system: Windows 11
    John

Hi,

the EZdrummer 3 Core Library has a separate Installer. Search for it below the EZdrummer 3 Software installer in the Product Manager Application.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 7 replies - 16 through 22 (of 22 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.