Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer 2 updates won't install

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)
  • rodinoro
    Participant

I downloaded the Demo version of EZ2, but unfortunately there is no way to show it to CUBASE 10. I searched for the .dll everywhere, but nothing! Despite being a computer technician I failed.
    Do I have to give up buying the final version?

Operating system: Windows 10
    suman_lee
    Participant

hello…..I have install and update all my pack bt whenever I open in logic it says failed to upload ez drummer plz contact the manufacture for an updated version

Olof

I downloaded the Demo version of EZ2, but unfortunately there is no way to show it to CUBASE 10. I searched for the .dll everywhere, but nothing! Despite being a computer technician I failed.
    Do I have to give up buying the final version?

Start the EZdrummer standalone and select “Show Plug-In Path” from the Help menu. Add that path to Cubase.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Olof

hello…..I have install and update all my pack bt whenever I open in logic it says failed to upload ez drummer plz contact the manufacture for an updated version

Please post a screenshot of Logic’s plug-in manager showing EZdrummer in the list.

Coder

tyranosurasmax
    Participant

same issue here….What an awful program to use for licensing.

Scott

same issue here….What an awful program to use for licensing.

What exactly are you having issues with?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

freddep
    Participant

Hi!

I have some serious issues that probably are related to what people have described in this thread:

I have tried to install the upgrade (purchased from 3rd party) to EZD2 through PM probably 10 times. Every time after installing, the “Download Product” button for EZD2 still remains. Funny thing is, even though EZD2 still shows under the Not Installed Products section I can run it as a VST in Cubase (6) though without the Percussion features.

I’ve added a couple of screenshots that might give a better explanation to the above.

Please help – starting to feel like Bill Murray in Groundhog day here…

Thanks!

//F

Operating system: macOS High Sierra (10.13)
    Garrison Ulrich
    Participant

I also have a similar problem. I’ve tried installing the Metal Machine Expansion, and it goes through the installation process just fine, but it still says in the product manager that the expansion has not been installed yet. Need some help with this.

Olof

I also have a similar problem. I’ve tried installing the Metal Machine Expansion, and it goes through the installation process just fine, but it still says in the product manager that the expansion has not been installed yet. Need some help with this.

See this post with Command Prompt commands: https://www.toontrack.com/forums/topic/ezdrummer-2-updates-wont-install/#post-2081384

Coder

jwshuck71
    Participant

same here. i tried to delete EVERYTHING and reinstall EZD2, but now i can’t as there are user folders and .dll files that will not delete.

now, EZD2 thinks it’s installed, but i can’t even launch it.   i’m at a complete loss.

i’m no whiz, but i’ve installed everything else on my studio PC and it’s all working perfectly except EZD2. anything anyone can help me with is appreciate.

thanks.

jason william shuck
    okc, ok

NicktendoDirect
    Participant

I recently had to reinstall EZdrummer to my pc. Every time I open EZDrummer is says I have 2.0.2 installed but in the product manager it says I have 2.1.8 installed. When I open the plug-in my pop punk EZX doesn’t sound like it’s supposed to because it won’t update. I have tried deleting the ezdrummer.dll (I only had one file installed for the 64 bit version) reinstalling everything and the 2.1.8 update still won’t show up in the stand alone program OR the plug-in in reaper.

yuri chandler
    Participant

EZ
    EZ
    EZ

TScola1984
    Participant

Hello im using EZ Drummer 2. I just purchased the electronic edge ezx and it wont install (windows 10 PC). It says I need a “software update” to update the drum sampler. I click the red install button in the product manager and it “installs” then the button remains afterwards? Also still cant install Electronic Edge EZX!? Vicious cycle…

John

Hi,

which version number is displayed in the EZdrummer 2 plug-in window when you load it (lower right corner)?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

asybilru79
    Participant

I had a similar problem.  I ran a search for all the ezdrummer.dll files on my PC.  EZDrummer installs them in the “common” folder, but I had a remapped file in my “vstplugins” folder which the installer couldn’t find.  Once I deleted that and remapped my DAW to the common folder everything worked.

Viewing 15 replies - 16 through 30 (of 32 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.