Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZDrummer 2 / Software update for macOS 10.9 or above

Product Manager
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Olof

I think the error in the first screenshot is caused by the sounds being located on an ExFAT-formatted drive. (It’s an installer issue that will be fixed in the next update of EZD2.) But that attempt at installing the update, did it not fix the In the Pocket issue anyway?

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Andreas Ohlström
    Participant

Cool, that’s good news. And yes, the external is an ExFAT-formatted SSD drive.

Any idea when the update will arrive? Like within a couple of weeks or 3 months cuz I like those “In the pocket”!

No, it didn’t solve the issue. Got a few other EZX packs just now and they work fine as well… strange…

Olof

Could you open Terminal (in Applications > Utilities) please and paste the following commands to it and press Enter?

ls -leO /Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences/com.toontrack.ezdrummer2.plist
    /usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c 'Print :SDIVersion' /Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences/com.toontrack.ezdrummer2.plist

What do they show?

Coder

Andreas Ohlström
    Participant

Sorry for late response, it shows this. I assume the permissions is right. Have not modified it.

Olof

Thanks. This command should make it possible to install the EZX:

/usr/libexec/PlistBuddy -c 'Set :SDIVersion "2.2.1"' /Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences/com.toontrack.ezdrummer2.plist

Btw, do you have the three percussion pads in EZdrummer or are they missing?

Coder

Andreas Ohlström
    Participant

Tried that but I might be missing something?

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
    Olof
    BEST ANSWER

You missed the last argument, “/Users/Shared/Toontrack/Preferences/com.toontrack.ezdrummer2.plist”. All the red text in the box in my previous message should be copy/pasted, all at once.

Coder

Thanked by: Andreas Ohlström
    Andreas Ohlström
    Participant

Ohh I see, that worked out great – thanks! It installed perfect now!

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.