EZD + ‘Extreme – Blasts & Fills’ for grind demos?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Martin

Hi,

check out http://www.toontrack.com/product/library-of-the-extreme/. Library of the Extreme is indeed released and the product page contains demos of different blasts with different kits, including EZdrummer.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

grrrinder
    Participant

Thanks, I linked to that above. Where do you buy the Library of the Extreme from? I’ve found EZ Drummer @ Musicians Friend or Amazon, but I’m not finding any store-sale results on google or the toontrack website for the Blasts & Fills pack.

dthgtr
    Participant

I believe it is only downloadable from the TT store.

Later.

2004 Fender American Stratocaster Marshall MG 250 Digitech GNX4 Guitar Workstation Novation Impuse 49 Scarlett 8i6 Presonus Eris 5 monitors Sonar X3 Pro Win7 HP 64 Gigabyte GA-B75M-D3H Intel i5 3470(3rd gen) 3.2GHz 16GB RAM (2)1TBHDD

Martin

Yes, it’s available from toontrack.com. Log on to your account and Add to cart – Checkout. Simple as that!

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Butter Buns
    Participant

ive been using library of the extreme with superior drummer 2 for my grindcore demo. that shit is fucking siiiiiiiiiiiiiiick! it’s the best songwriting tool possible. i cant wait for the 2nd installment of library of the extreme.

good luck with your demo man. i’ll post a link to mine when it’s nearing completion. still got 4 more songs to write then mixing and mastering. it’ll probably be released closer to summer. ;]

grrrinder
    Participant

Thanks. I just got my EZ Drummer, got it installed and drivers kajiggered into place tonite. I need more RAM. And to learn the software. But I’m rollin’.

Post a link when you get something posted. It would be cool to hear some grind or brutal death with drums programmed w/ EZD or SD and the LotE blastbeats.

Butter Buns
    Participant

posted a link in the user demos forum. check itttttttt. smoke a blunt.

joetraff
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Martin

Yes, it’s available from toontrack.com. Log on to your account and Add to cart – Checkout. Simple as that!

I appreciate your help.
    Keep up the good work.

http://www.eurodebt.com/

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.