Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

EZD 3 plugins not attending Protools

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

Hi,

make sure you are inserting EZdrummer 3 on a Stereo Instrument Track and look for it under ‘Instruments’ category or manufacturer ‘Toontrack’.

You do not need to run Pro Tools 2023.9 in Rosetta mode, since the EZdrummer 3 plug-in is Native as well.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anders Helmerson
    Participant

Yes of course it’s on a stereo instrument track, Also as mentioned in rosetta mode. But  what I can see still in need to be authorised.It says invalid computer code and I don’t  know what it is. Maybe that could be the issue?

thx

Anders

Operating system: macOS Ventura (13)
    John

OK,

so what does the Product Manager application tell you? Does it list any products as not Authorised?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anders Helmerson
    Participant

Hi John

So now it says authorised.

When checkin the folder  it is not to be  found in Avids Adio plug i-ns but in xplug-ins, just like. before. I will check if  the Toontracks plugins are available in Protools  stereo intrument  track plugins where it where not available  before

Cheers

Anders

John

Hi,

if the ‘EZdrummer 3.aaxplugin’ is not present in the {Macintosh HD}/Library/Application Support/Avid/Audio/Plug-Ins folder, you need to run the latest EZdrummer 3 software installer again. Be sure to click the ‘Customise’ button and check the AAX plug-in.

When the plug-in file is present in the above folder, you should find EZdrummer 3 as a multichannel plug-in in the ‘Instrument’ category when inserted on a Stereo Instrument Track.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.