EZ Player Pro – Suggestions

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Staley
    Participant

I totally agree and support your thoughts on EZ Player Pro. I believe the intention with this product is great but due to dissatisfaction with workflow and GUI, lacking of important editing options etc., I choose piano roll/hyper editor in Logic Pro as my main midi drum editor.

What is the future of this product as we havn’t seen any updates for a long time now?

My additional requests for this product:

– Stand alone and full size window application
    – Native and easy to use midi editor
    – Improved worklflow and GUI in order to speed up work process.

Thanks for your attention.

mpc09
    Participant

At the very least, allow the product to be downloaded as a trial version so other people would know what they’re in for prior to purchase.

Dave Modisette
    Participant

From the EZplayer page: 

EZplayer® pro is a MIDI organizer, multi track arranger and format conversion tool all rolled into one nifty piece of software that you can plug into any VST, Audio Unit or RTAS compatible master application.

It never was never intended to be an editor. I believe the mistake most unsatisfied customers make is that they look at the interface and make assumptions about what the product does and ignore the specifications on the product page.  Everything that EZplayer says it will do, it does well. 

Sure there is room for improvements within the EZP vision but IMHO opinion asking Toontracks for a “me too” midi editor is a waste of their value creative energy.  Especially when there are so many other companies with a vision already in line with that kind of product. 

Dave Modisette www.gatortraks.com www.plasticsamerica.com http://www.gatortraks.com/forum

mpc09
    Participant

No question Dave it does exactly as designed. Admittedly, I jumped the gun on the purchase and I realized within an hour that I’d have very little use for it. It is too bad though, imagine an editing tool that can easily combine all the instruments of the various EZX packages into one simple process.

jbraner
    Participant

imagine an editing tool that can easily combine all the instruments of the various EZX packages into one simple process.

That’s your DAW software. You couldn’t use EZDrummer/Superior without a sequencer – and that’s what you’d use to edit MIDI.

Have a look at this thread
    http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tm.aspx?m=118188

John Braner
    http://johnbraner.bandcamp.com
    http://www.soundclick.com/johnbraner
    and all the major streaming/download sites.
    -------------------------------------------------
    Reaper 7 x64 (latest version), Windows 11 Pro 64 bit, AMD Ryzen 3950x, 32GB RAM, MSI MAG X570 Tomahawk Wifi mobo (not using wifi though), NVIDIA GEForce GT710 video card, MOTU Ultralite AVB audio interface

mikespike
    Participant

Why i am logged in and have registered products but cant i view that link? efing frustrating. Also,… where can I post dumb questions about the software? it seems all those are people are directed to the FAQ which is horrible. You are MAKING me read the manual when I may not have time or … just maybe I want to interact with other similar users. Efing drummers. LOL.

Scott

ORIGINAL: mikespike

Why i am logged in and have registered products but cant i view that link? efing frustrating. Also,… where can I post dumb questions about the software? it seems all those are people are directed to the FAQ which is horrible. You are MAKING me read the manual when I may not have time or … just maybe I want to interact with other similar users. Efing drummers. LOL.

I’ve searched our database for ‘mike spike’ as well as for your forum email address and they both returned ‘no results’. So, either you have registered your Toontrack products under a different name or your Toontrack account has a different email address attached to it other than the one you used on this forum…or both!

Without the emails matching the forum can’t automatically grant access to the support forum…and neither can I if I can’t find you in our database

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

mikespike
    Participant

DOH! (me=dumb bass player)

I think I had Superior for a while then got more products and just registered to this forum again without looking at my saved info. OK.. then I should re-register to this forum with my original toontrack registration email?? Or just switch it? … I guess I would rather re-register and make a clean slate.

Scott

No, just PM me with your Toontrack account email address and your name and I can grant support access with your current forum account. 

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.