Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

EZ mix 2 screen shots

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Olof Westman
    Forum Crew

EZmix2 already has a product page. Check it out. /Olof W

Olof Westman - Toontrack
    Coder

Rogjul
    Participant

So , will EZ mix 2 have xtra add on packs as EZ mix1 did ? or what?
    How many presets come with ezmix 2
    any chance of posting the Manual ?
    Also, does EZmix2 have the vintage 1176 type compressor available just as a compressor ?
    and the trasient shaper , and de-esser , as seperate , or will these all show up as a chain of plugins?
    I hope each plug in is seperate , and that the plugs have a wt/dry mix control?

I have ez mix 1 and I love it btw

Martin

There will be new EZmix add-on packs for EZmix 2. All current EZmix packs require EZmix or EZmix2 to run. Future packs will require EZmix2.

There is roughly 150 new presets in EZmix 2, and the approx 200 from EZmix 1 is also included.

The main idea is the same, with ready-made signal chain presets, so you won’t be able to go in and edit specific units in the effect chain, but you will have control over the most important parameters for each preset.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Neil
    Participant

Olle, the product page is a rather vanilla description of EZ mix2. John posted screen shots in the forum for this post of both the Blues and Roots Midi Packs:

MIDI packs: where to see MIDI contents list in text? – Jan.-10th-2012

Can’t someone do the same for a new product?

Lets see some of the new 150 presets.

Rogue

I’m not sure what presets names will allow you to infer. as per EZmix 1, there will be a demo available, and you will be able not only to see the full list of presets for yourself, but try them out… just a little patience please, it’s a full week yet to release 😉

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.