Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ midi packs?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott

Like most, if not all, of the software industry, Toontrack has moved to an online only delivery system. Mostly done to keep costs down overall as well as being more environmentally friendly.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

dimugi
    Participant

I’m very sorry about that, because that’s how you will unfortunately lose me as a customer. I will orientate myself with all products according to others and prefer to accept a few difficulties.

It is clear to me that customers are just numbers today and are no longer so important to manufacturers. Let’s see how long this goes on like this. In other areas, too, a rethink is now under way.

Just optimize at all costs. Because squeezing out the last penny and wondering when this world is getting harder and colder.

Luckily I’m not alone in this.

I still use your products, otherwise I would deactivate and throw away everything. I don’t go along with something like that, even if I would stand alone with it.

I write about it every day on the net and will continue to do so.
    I will no longer make any recommendations for Toontrack.

It’s a shame how the manufacturers talk their way out of it again and again.
    So it will be a matter of time before your support can only be reached via many detours, as is the case with other manufacturers.

The customer should actually be the reason for which you work.
    Income, while important, should rather be the result of good work.

I’m sorry I went back to Toontrack and bought EZKeys 2. It’s actually a great product, but it’s partly useless due to a lack of extensions.

I am very upset and disappointed!
    But that won’t matter to you, after all you’re only writing one of many numbers and not a valued customer, as it used to be.

Magis is another manufacturer who hasn’t been able to sell me anything for 5 years, so they developed it themselves.

Scott

It’s unfortunate when customers immediately throw a company under the bus and say that “customers are just numbers” when they receive an answer that they didn’t want to hear.  I guess that too is a generalization of how people are today.

Good luck with your musical endeavors and I hope you can find companies that can fulfill every one of your required expectations.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

Seems odd that you couldn’t walk into Thomann’s, pay cash and buy MIDI 6-packs all day long at the counter.
    (All that they’re going to sell you is Product Serial Numbers to register to your Toontrack account.)
    The right counterperson might even register & download the products for you if getting online is also an issue for you.

dimugi
    Participant

Unfortunately, Thomann is already a few kilometers away from us, so I won’t be around to pay cash in a hurry.

There is a good reason why I have my accounts abroad, and in Germany I can only access cash. In order to access the money abroad, I pay at least 1400 euros a year just to get money from the machine, but the freedom is worth it to me.

We don’t need to be surprised if cash is abolished and we may have many disadvantages as a result in the future. Everyone can make a difference, even if it’s just a small difference. Many small changes eventually result in a big change.

OK, maybe I’m on my own and maybe I’ll have to find a lonely island soon, anyway I’m not just going to throw my life away and do what makes sense.

As written above, it’s typical to write like I did because there’s something I don’t want to hear. That’s just a guess, because it’s actually different. Everyone can do whatever they want, not because I say so, I’m not the authority that has anything to say, but everyone can do it just because they can. There will be consequences from all our actions, then nobody should complain about what is coming.

If we want something different, we have no choice but to participate in the fact that it can be different and that’s all there is to me.

There is also the fact that with all the optimizations, not every retailer can sell everything. otherwise I could just go to our music store and buy the licenses. But the traders get bogged down in contracts they don’t want to enter into and so they can’t sell everything.

So I’ve got plenty of money and can’t get rid of it.
    Others want to earn money and can’t get it from clients like me, they just don’t have the interface to hand over the money.

I have resigned from many manufacturers and will not come back even if something changes. Once you get rid of me, you get rid of me forever.

It is clear to me and that is why I wrote that above with the number that customers are mostly for the dealers and manufacturers today that I am not important. You can do without me.

Many people do not realize that their behavior is contributing to how the world is changing. Everyone also affects the lives of others. There is no need to complain about others.

dimugi
    Participant

I’m not crying, I’m fine.
    I will always see that I can make progress and find solutions.

I only feel sorry for those who have not learned to help themselves.

Toontrack’s products are exceptionally good, but in my opinion, politics isn’t.

I’m not angry with anyone, just expressing my opinion.

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.