Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

ez keys suggestions

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • musi
    Participant

+1 on being able to enter chords and locking them in.

However, I would also like it to have the option to operate the way it currently does. The current behavior is great for the times when I don’t yet have a progression in mind, to hear the MIDI files as a starting point or for some inspiration. But once I have the progression determined, it is important to be able to lock them in if we need to audition further.

It would be perfect to choose which method we wanted to use, and when. This way you could either start off the way it is currently, get your progression sorted, then lock it in to audition other clips. Or, if you already know the progression you want to use, you can switch to the “lockdown’ mode straight away. I think this would be the best of both worlds.

Juicy
    Participant

excellent point.

Paul Shamell
    Participant

I’m also a guitarist who can play keys well enough to record “utility” parts, and bought the software for its ability to add parts i wouldn’t think to play. I thought it would enable retaining the chords, too. Although I still find it to be very useful with the way it currently works (the chord voicings are really nice) it would be much “EZier” for me to use when adding a part to a song that already has a chord progression would be if it could retain the analyzed chords from an imported MIDI file.

If the first step of this process was for the user to define the key of the file to be imported, an over-simplification of this approach would be for the software to define the imported file’s chords as I, IV, etc. and transpose the EZkey track into corresponding chord numbers for the key when it is brought down into the editor window. Maybe have it as simple as only using the exact chords in the file, with the option of enabling it to only change the chords when played in the imported file, but retained a transposed version of chords played on other beats of the measures in the original file.

melvintehu
    Participant

Why aren’t there any other payment options like:
    IDEAL( Netherlands)
    Paypal

The reason why I didnt bought one of your products is because I dont have a credit card.

Tom
    Participant

ORIGINAL: melvintehu

Why aren’t there any other payment options like:
    IDEAL( Netherlands)
    Paypal

The reason why I didnt bought one of your products is because I dont have a credit card.

I always buy downloadable software from Time and Space: http://www.timespace.com/
    They take PayPal, so that should be no problem to you. Living in Denmark I am supposed to buy from their Scandinavian dealer , but I don’t due to bad experience with that company. So you can do the same, buying from the British dealer instead, if the one you are supposed to use in Netherlands don’t have PayPal.

lotionsandoils
    Participant

i think i agree with what everyone is saying…if they are saying that EZ KEYS users should be able to record their own MIDI patterns (verse, chorus, per-chorus, etc), then use the chord wheel to transpose those user define chords. i am not a pianist to save my life, so a function like that would save me DAYS.
    An Arp function would be awesome as well.

Jay Coover
    Participant

Looking forward to EZKeys 1.1, 1.5, whatever we can get!

SD 2.3 NY vol 2/Metal Foundry/C & V/Roots 1 & 2/Music City Latin Percussion/Funkmasters/The Classic/Jazz/Pop!/#1 Hits/Electronic/Twisted/Claustrophobic EZKeys 1.1 with all the trimmings

Tom
    Participant

So it is about 5 months now since I bought EZKeys, haven’t used it at all except the first week.

… because it won’t remember my chord sequence of choice when trying out different styles.

Wayne Coville
    Participant

Hi All

love the product. Been a user for a few years.

I was hoping to see EZ Keys midi for metal.  Maybe a ‘history of’ sort of set, from Deep Purple to Opeth sort of thing.

thank you!

Viewing 9 replies - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.