Ez keys organ?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Nathan
    Participant

That’s a Hammond organ sound and has not been covered by EZKeys yet.

Please note that I am not speaking for TT here, but I don’t think the drawbar organ type will be a good one to translate into their sample-based keyboard engine, there are just too many variations and combinations of control to produce the range of sounds.

The keyboards emulated in their lineup have a small range of sounds enabling them to concentrate on getting the sound as close to the genuine article as possible rather than on thinly covering a wide palette of variations .

I would, of course like to be proven wrong, but I suspect they wouldn’t release a drwbar organ unless they could meet their own high quality threshold and their customers’ expectations.

>

SD2.3, NYII, C&V, MC, MF, ED, Latin Perc, Twisted, Pop, N1H, Electronic, Classic, Funkmasters, Rock Solid, Blues, Indie-Folk.

csapoa
    Participant

Doors used Rhodes, which is covered in the packs. I have the Dream Machine, but the Rhodes Sound is not exactly like the ones you hear on the Doors albums. Maybe that’s a different Rhodes… ?

csapoa
    Participant

Actually with some additional effects I could make it sound pretty similar….

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.