EZ Keys Electric – New Midi

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Scott

No. All EZkeys sound libraries contain the same basic MIDI library.

There are EZkeys MIDI add-on packs available if you want to expand your MIDI.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ea350
    Participant

That’s a pity. The playing on the Electric demos was really good. Is there anything offered with that type of midi ?

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

Scott

Any demo in particular? The MIDI that is included with the EZkeys Electronic library covers many styles.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

ea350
    Participant

I thought there was no included MIDI with the Electronic ?
    I already have the rest of the EZKeys sound expansions, but not all of the MIDI (I’m missing R&B).

Windows 10 |3.4 I7 Ivy Bridge 16gb ddr3 | Studio One Producer | Focusrite Forte USB2 | Roland TD11 | EZDrummer 2 | EZmix 2 | EZkeys 2 | StudioOne Pro 4| Cubase 10 Pro

Scott

The OP asked if the EZkeys electric came with additional MIDI. It doesn’t come with ‘electric’ specific MIDI. It ships with the same MIDI as with the other EZkeys sound libraries (Grand, Upright). If you already have one of those libraries, there is no new MIDI. If EZkeys electric is the only library you buy, you will get the basic MIDI library.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

David Atkinson
    Participant

Were the demos made with MIDI from the existing “basic” library? Like the poster above, I like the stye of playing in the demos, which is why I asked about “new” MIDI with the electric release. I guess I just need to buy electric and play with some MIDI. (I am non-keyboard playing guitarist who finds the EZkeys product incredibly useful.) Looking forward to the next release!

ea350
    Participant

That’s what I thought.

The demo stuff had a nice Joe Sample/Crusaders type feel to it that I can’t find in the MIDI I already have.

Juicy
    Participant

Perhaps coming soon in a soon to be released EZK Midi Expansion near you !

Viewing 8 replies - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.