EZ Keys – Disable BASS note.

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • TwoEleven
    Participant

**Urgent**

Please

Thanked by: Stingray_493 and particlestorm
    Henrik
    Participant

Thanks for the feedback! In the meantime, I would suggest that you edit the MIDI in EZkeys as far as you can take it, and then do the final changes by dragging the MIDI to the DAW and using the Piano Roll!

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

TwoEleven
    Participant

In the meantime, I would suggest that you edit the MIDI in EZkeys as far as you can take it, and then do the final changes by dragging the MIDI to the DAW and using the Piano Roll!

The problem often lyes in the results you get when applying Browser Midi, that Extra note affects results as it changes the Number of Note EZKEYS uses to Calculate the Result of applying the groove/accompaniment.

And with more complex chords, its Not as simple as just Deleting the Lowest Note.

Henrik
    Participant

The problem often lyes in the results you get when applying Browser Midi, that Extra note affects results as it changes the Number of Note EZKEYS uses to Calculate the Result of applying the groove/accompaniment.

Can you save a EZkeys project where this problem occurs, and post it here, so I can try it? I want to be sure where and how the problems occurs.

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.