Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

EZ Drummer Lite/EZ Drummer Upgrade

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Rogue

right, an upgrade is a license at a preferential price. The packaging as well as product page clearly states what is required to own to be eligible for the discounted price.

Anyway, the point of is: do you have a EZdrummer Lite serial number, through purchase of one of our partner’s hardware such as Presonus or Korg? if not how did you come about getting an upgrade from GC?

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Cameron Davis
    Participant

I do not have the EZdrummer Lite serial number (I have not purchased one of your partner’s software, nor do I see myself doing so in the future). As for the upgrade, I walked into the store and told the employee at the counter that I was interested in purchasing EZdrummer, I went further to say that I had went onto the Guitar Center webpage and found that I could purchase EZdrummer (the complete version) for $100, but wanted to avoid the shipping and handling fee. The employee told me that they could not provide a box version of EZdrummer at the store, but could supply me with a serial number instead. Right now I’m thinking either I was mislead, or perhaps the employee sold me the wrong serial code.

John

Did you try registering the product serial and got a rejection?
    If so, what was the message?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Cameron Davis
    Participant

I got a rejection. the message was: “The product you are registering requires you to already have one of the following products registered:

EZdrummer® Lite Alesis
    EZdrummer® Lite CM
    EZdrummer® Lite Edition
    EZdrummer® Lite Gravis
    EZdrummer® Lite IDG
    EZdrummer® Lite KEYS
    EZdrummer® Lite KORG
    EZdrummer® Lite Lexicon
    EZdrummer® Lite Luthman
    EZdrummer® Lite M-Audio
    EZdrummer® Lite Music Store Sauer
    EZdrummer® Lite Presonus
    EZdrummer® Lite Sontronics
    EZdrummer® Lite T+S
    EZdrummer® Lite Tanager AW
    EZdrummer® Lite Thomann
    EZdrummer® Lite VIMag”

Rogue

yes, they did sell you the wrong product. What they have sold you is this: https://www.toontrack.com/product/product/ezdrummer-2/

If you have paid $100 (or close enough) I’m sure we can exchange the serial in good faith to minimize you being inconvenienced further, but if as I suspect you paid less than this than I’m afraid you would have to get back to them and tell them they have sold you the wrong product.

And for your info, the problem is not that they sold you a license code when having no boxed product in store, the problem is that they sold you an upgrade… being hardly a new product I can’t start to think what reason could be behind the mix up except human error.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Martin

Guitar Center has indeed been a bit confused lately and handed out Upgrade serials to users that actually needed the regular version of EZdrummer. The main reason for the confusion is because EZdrummer is at sale, at the same price as the Upgrade and therefore the sales reps process the wrong product. The way to go would be going back to Guitar Center and explain this and ask for a regular EZdrummer serial number.

In your case, they clearly sold you the wrong product and misinformed you. What can I say, I am not surprised…

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Gary Harpur
    Participant

Hi I’ve a problem registering my Ezdrummer Lite from a alesis usb studio kit and so now I can’t register my upgrade which I’ve also just purchased.

The Lite serial number is rejected and just says not a valid number but there is no error in the numbers. And of cause the upgrade just lists the products I need to already have registered. The card was in what appeared a sealed bag and I’ve tryed both with and without caps on the letters.

I can’t contact support until I’ve registered so what can I do?

Please help I’d like to use the product I’ve purchased.

Regards
    Gary

Scott

Gary,

Please contact support via the link at the toontrack.com website. Click the About->Contact Shipping/Office and let them know of your situation.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Gary Harpur
    Participant

Thanks all resolved quickly. Seems it is a common problem with some of the Alesis usb kit serials not valid. All good now with correct number.

Gary Harpur
    Participant

Hi I’m having trouble with finding the rtas plugin. I can run the Ezdrummer crossgrade only in Toontrack Solo because the install only has vst option. Thus I cannot run in Protools 9.0. I’ve searched the forums and seems there should be an rtas option in the latest version which I’ve installed v121.

I did not download the Ezdrummer lite so hope not needed, because I registered the crossgrade before downloading the lite and it was removed from my account leaving only the crossgrade full version which seems to have installed ok but only vst option on install.

Thanks for any advise

System: Intel chipset p35 quad core Win7 64bit Protools 9

Viewing 10 replies - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.