EZ Drummer demo does not work with ASIO driver / Win 10

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Scott

Hi there! I plan on using my Millenium MPS-850 with EZ Drummer. I downloaded the ASIO4ALL audio driver to reduce input latency.

• when using the built in windows sound driver I can play on the e-drum and get sound from EZ Drummer, but with a 120ms latency
    • switching to ASIO instead, I should get much better input latency – but I can’t hear anything

I can hear other sound like YouTube / Spotify but neither when I click the drums nor when hitting the e-kit.

I’m afraid it won’t work when I buy the full version either.

I tested it with addictive drums 2 demo – asio works fine.. so I guess the driver is fine?

What does the Out Channels settings look like? Are they routed to a physical output?

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Putzfraumann
    Participant

Output looks like this. I got you a screenshot from both programs for comparision.

output
    ez-drummer
    AD-ASIO

Scott

The output selected are different for both programs.

AD shows 2nd Output and EZD2 is set to the other one.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Putzfraumann
    Participant

Still no sound.. Now both are the same

EZ-drummer-2

Scott

Still no sound.. Now both are the same

EZ-drummer-2

In the pic of the AD settings and the outputs that you are confirming that is working, it shows 2X 48khz 24-bit. That output is OFF in the pic you just posted.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Putzfraumann
    Participant

I can’t activat this output. Seems like the programs chose those outputs on their own. The active one is indicated by the little blue triangle..

Scott

Do you have both AD and EZD2 open at the same time? I don’t think that the ASIO4ALL driver is multi client.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Putzfraumann
    Participant

Somehow it worked. I can switch now both outputs now! EZ Drummer works if its 2X 48khz 24-bit. Thank you for your time!

alexsunny123
    Blocked (Banned)

thanks my issue has been fixed.

Viewing 9 replies - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.