Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ Drummer 2 Audio Unit not available in either Logic X or Ableton Live 9

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • John

Hi,

please do the following:

1. Download the Full installer. Open it but run the Uninstaller.
    2. When Uninstalled, re-run the Installer and make sure you click the ‘Customise’ button during install to confirm that the AU is checked for installation.
    3. Run the latest update(s) and same here, click the ‘Customise’ button to make sure the AU gets installed.
    4. Open the Standalone to confirm it works as expected.
    5. Clear the AU cache, as per this FAQ: https://www.toontrack.com/faq/ezdrummer-no-longer-works-with-logic/
    6. Reboot your computer.
    7. Start Logic

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Thanked by: Scott Eshleman
    Kris Evans
    Participant

John – cannot thank you enough!  Thank you for the super fast response, much appreciated!

Thanked by: John
    seanski
    Participant

God bless you good sir

rubenrosariojuly
    Participant

dude thank you so much. I was having problems putting EZdrummer itself in logic but you saved me the pain. Thanks.

Bountytorag
    Participant

Hi, I’m using Ventura 13.4.1, Logic Pro 10.7.9, and I’ve tried everything in this post, but nothing’s working. Is there an update on the process to get EZ Drummer 2 to work on newer systems? I’ve tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, and nothing’s working. I even tried clearing the cache, but that didn’t work either.

rixa

Hi, I’m using Ventura 13.4.1, Logic Pro 10.7.9, and I’ve tried everything in this post, but nothing’s working. Is there an update on the process to get EZ Drummer 2 to work on newer systems? I’ve tried uninstalling, reinstalling, restarting, and nothing’s working. I even tried clearing the cache, but that didn’t work either.

Hi, are you running the M1/M2 processor?

EZ Drummer 2 has been discontinued for some time now and is no longer being updated. EZD2 does not have Apple Silicon M1/M2 native compatibility so depending on your DAW, you must run your DAW in Rosetta mode in order to use EZD2 (Right-click the Logic.app in the Finder – Applications > Get Info > Open using Rosetta)

Rickard - Toontrack Music
    Make music - it´s EZ!
    www.toontrack.com
    www.facebook.com/toontrack
    www.youtube.com/toontrack

Thanked by: Scott Eshleman
Viewing 6 replies - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.