Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

EZ Classic Tried it out

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • jgro002
    Participant

Hey,

Are you able to please spell out why you don’t like it? Is it just not suited to the style of music you make?

I think the demos sound great, and absolutely perfect for a musical project I have coming up. Just interested in what your experience was…

Cheers,
    Jeremy

iMac 3.06 GHz 4 GB OSX 10.6.5, Focusrite Saffire 6 USB, Logic Pro 9.1.3, Lacie D2 Quadra

Whitten
    Participant

Yes, as everyone has personal tastes, you really need to give more details when advising everyone not to buy it.
    An honest but negative review is of course valid, and partly what the ‘Requests and Feedback’ section is all about.

Jan Erik
    Participant

I should have said that since I also own the C&V I just feel that this is not worth the money. I think it´s all covered in C&V.

Whitten
    Participant

OK.
    But just for anyone reading this and wondering……

It has a much bigger room.
    Lower tuned snares.
    Less tight bass drums, and ringier toms.
    More varied articulations, the four mic set up and a new batch of CW midi.

Oli Poulsen
    Participant

I bought it too…so even if I never buy EZ packs, I still wanted to check it out after our debacle in the other thread

I like the aesthetics and style, but I miss the bleeds and full sample pool…so I’d still like to see it as a SDX.

I’m sure EZ users will appreciate this pack….personally I might use some of the toms with c&v or some of the other SDX’s.

Of course it’s worth the money…these packs are really cheap if you shop around.

Pro Tools 10 HD3 MacPro Quad 2.66 OSX 6.8 DTXtreme III special All S2.0 packs iMac 27 3.4 i7 OSX 8.2 Pro Tools 10 HD

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.