EZ 2 Update suggestions?

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

2. +1

3. +1

4. +1

5. +1

William Kitchens
    Participant

7. Have the cursor line in the EZ2 midi song track stay in sync with the host DAW. It will follow on playback but does not move when selecting another marker. It would be nice to see in the Midi Track window where you are in the project relative to the host DAW!

8. Allow the Midi Track Transport controls to start and stop the DAW as well when in Follow Host Mode. That way you can move from inside EZ2 quickly to the section of the song you are working on and have the DAW be there too!

Would like to see support acknowledge the requests in this thread?Laugh

Henrik
    Participant

Hello folks, thanks for the thoughts. I can answer some of them for you:

1. Is there a particular scenario where this is needed, or is it a “nice to have” feature? Basically, it’s a locked locations since MIDI files takes (almost) no space, it’s possible to mount User Libraries and User MIDI is directly accessible by right clicking root folder and choosing “Open in Finder” (Mac)

2. You can drag and drop the MIDI file straight out from EZdrummer 2 to a folder, the host’s track or any other destination.

7. This is beyond our control (unfortunately). The position of the time header is only reported to plugins when the time line is playing in the host.

8. This is, also, beyond our control. Generally – hosts can start and stop plugins but plugins can’t start and stop the host.

All ideas that are posted on this forum are noted, so keep ’em coming Smile

Henrik Ekblom - User Experience Designer
    Toontrack

TRex23
    Participant

No answer to Number 4 — regarding the stick hits for count-in? This is curious. Why is it that this very useful feature cannot be addressed for EZ Drummer 2?

Scott Eshleman
    Participant

@TRex23 said:
    No answer to Number 4 — regarding the stick hits for count-in? This is curious. Why is it that this very useful feature cannot be addressed for EZ Drummer 2?  

My friend, you have resurrected a very, very old thread,
    created just after the release of EZDrummer2 (May 2014).

There have been many updates to EZD2 since the last post to this thread.
    I’m not in the studio now, so I cannot tell you how many of these requests have been incorporated into the product.
    I use stick hits for count-in all of the time but I can’t for the life of me tell you if I get them from the Percussion extras
    or from an EZX expansion library, like Nashville.
    I’ll check later when I get to the studio.

olliepudge
    Participant

1. Master fader that shows if you’re clipping or not

2. Additional editing options? Not to the extent of SD3 obviously, but maybe an EQ and reverb for all EZX expansions?

I’m sure I’ll think of more but that’s all I got for now.

Thanks!

Viewing 6 replies - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.