Exporting

Product Manager
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Scott

MIDI is just data. It contains no sound at all. If you want to save a preset with reverb, you would want to save a project.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Sonny Luciano
    Participant

I know MIDI is just data. I’m just trying to grasp on what is the point of having reverb and Ambience tracks in EZdrummer2 if you can’t export them into your DAW? It’s not like I can create an Aux track for plug ins when it will affect the entire drum kit, when I only want to add certain effects to certain drum pieces. I guess I can always export audio file and create individual tracks for each drum piece, like it’s done with a real kit.

Scott

You can route multiple channels out of EZD2 and use them to mix in your DAW. You don’t have to export anything to make use of the effect channels from EZD2 in your DAW. You can choose not use the reverb channels if you want, or you can use them if you want. You can use multi-out channels from the EZD2 mixer into your DAW and use your DAW plugins for processing. Or, you can use the built-in channels.

I guess what I’m saying is Toontrack has the effect channels in EZD2 for flexibility. It’s quick and easy to get a good sound.

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.