Error Loading The EZdrummer Plug in

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

Hi,

you seem to experience several problems at once.
    First off, deleting the VST plugins folder shouldn’t affect Logic, since Logic loads AU plugins which are located in the ‘{Mac HD}/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/Components’ folder.
    Deleting the ‘{Mac HD}/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/VST’ folder would affect the EZdrummer 2 Standalone, though, since it loads the VST for correct operation.
    If there is no ‘VST’ folder in your ‘{Mac HD}/Library/Audio/Plug-Ins/’ folder, please create one first, then run the 2.1.1 update.
    If you have no ‘Components’ folder in there, I recommend creating one as well.
    If this fails, what happens if you run the Full EZdrummer 2 installer first and then the 2.1.1 update, does the Standalone load as expected?

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Adefinate
    Participant

Thank you very much for the quick response. i followed all the instructions you gave and it all worked out for me…. once more Thanks!!!!!

soundsgood
    Participant

I have a similar problem: “The EZdrummer plug-in could not be found. Please quit this application and reinstall EZdrummer.” (This is when attempting to load the standalone app.)

Seems simple enough—except reinstalling EZdrummer does NOT replace the required VST file. In fact the installer literally doesn’t even provide the option to select installation of the VST. The only options are Core Library, AAX, and RTAS. (See attached screenshot.) I selected Core Library (and deselected the others because they’re not needed), but after reinstallation, there still is no VST in the VST folder.

So, if the VST plug-in is required, as you claim, why doesn’t the EZdrummer installer install it?!?

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.