Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

Up to 20% off all individual MIDI packs for drums, EZkeys and EZbass!*

edrum preset for Superior Drummer

E-drum Workshop
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)
  • Spectacle
    Participant

I’m on a Mac here. Where does this file go? I’m not sure where “Presets > MIDI > Manage” is itself located.

Thanks.

rentadrummer
    Participant

In the menu bar across the top of S2, select Presets, then MIDI, then Manage in Finder. It will open the proper window in the Finder. Just drag the file into that window.

Spectacle
    Participant

Thank you sir. Much obliged.

tripp2k
    Participant

I have followed the path you suggest, but Manage in Finder/Explorer is not highlighted as a selectable option. It is in the list, just not selectable. I suspect I need to set the path for presets, but not sure where I should point this. Any help?

Rogue

You may have to create a user preset before this option is available…

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Spectacle
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Rogue

You may have to create a user preset before this option is available…

Yep, same thing happened to me, but I figured this out after a second. Created a user preset, then the option was available and it worked no problem.

Marcus Soares
    Participant

Sweet

The e-drum preset worked fine with my Roland TD-3KW, with just a few volume adjustments in the tons.

PW
    Participant

I got the file open after clicking the finder,but nothing happens after that. I cannot get the file into the presets.

Rogue

Hi – have you read the instructions here above? they tell you exactly where to select the preset after installing… please read documentation in full to avoid frustrations that can easily be resolved.

Best Regards,
    RM

Configuration Manager

Russo
    Participant

Followed the directions above. After saving the user preset the option Finder/Explorer is available.
    But when I click on it – no result. Nothing opens. At all.
    Any thoughts?

Thanks!

:: Russo ::

rentadrummer
    Participant

ORIGINAL: Russo

Followed the directions above. After saving the user preset the option Finder/Explorer is available.
    Any thoughts?

Thanks!

You don’t want to open the file. Once it’s installed in the correct folder: go the Preset Menu, scroll down to MIDI Presets and select the edrum Preset. You’ll see a check mark next to it after it’s selected. That’s it.

songdoc
    Participant

I was wondering what the status was on development of specific, E drum kit templates? Not being a drummer myself, but using Superior and Ez drummer in my studio, the more presets I have, the better.
    I was also wondering if some of the functions that have drop down menus for presets might have available presets I could download?
    David C Deal

David C. Deal, Ph.D. drde@defnet.com http://popspace.co.uk/user/?P=songdoc

junesub
    Participant

It would be amazing if toontrack could provide presets for the different Roland V-drums; presets specifics to every model.

For example : a preset for TD-3, a preset for TD-6…etc (TD-9; TD-10, TD-12, TD-20)

But… Instead of waiting for these presets to come, I suggest we put ower powers together to create them… !

I personnaly own a Roland TD-12 and I’m working on differents presets. I would create one working with NY avatar, one working with EZ drummer nashville. I’ll share them with you when it’s done.

I started from a preset found on another forum, made by tripp2k : http://vdrums.com/forum/attachment.php?s=443e587fac358b8fea46f71ef573a61f&attachmentid=9769&d=1218929701

It’s on this web page : http://www.vdrums.com/forum/showthread.php?t=41899

It work fine with the HI HAT but its perfectible for the ride and cymbals… I’ll try to make it better… If some of you also want to try, it would be nice !

If some of TD-X owners could try this preset on their v-drum and adjust it, it would be nice.

Let’s keep in touch

Andygee70
    Participant

ORIGINAL: rentadrummer

ORIGINAL: Russo

Any thoughts?

Thanks!

You don’t want to open the file. Once it’s installed in the correct folder: go the Preset Menu, scroll down to MIDI Presets and select the edrum Preset. You’ll see a check mark next to it after it’s selected. That’s it.

Yes but the point he was making (and myself now) is how do you get the file into the folder in the first place.

I’ve created a preset (called Hats) it’s given me the Finder/Explorer option and I click on it and nothing happens.

Any ideas guys?

BTW

I’m a newbie – HI!

Rogue

with zero detail about your system that’s going to be a tough job to advise, don’t you think? 😉

… in any case can I request that you register your product and post your support query in the dedicated http://www.toontrack.com/forum/tt.aspx?forumid=19 area as this is not the place to troubleshoot OS related issues of this nature.

Best Regards, RM

Configuration Manager

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 20 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.