Duplicate MIDI Files

Requests and Feedback
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • djabthrash
    Participant

I don’t see the link between your thread title and its description…

frank_m
    Participant

For Example:

If someone were to purchase the Pop EZX, they would have included in that purchase all the midi files from the Pop Midi pack.

However, when they browse the Drum Midi Packs, the Pop Midi pack does not have an “own it” flag.

That is a source of confusion leading to the purchase of duplicate Midi files.

The Pop Midi Pack should receive an “own it” flag just as the Pop EZX gets an “own it” flag.

Then customer service would have fewer instances of buyers requesting to “swap” duplicate purchases of midi files.

djabthrash
    Participant

For Example:

If someone were to purchase the Pop EZX, they would have included in that purchase all the midi files from the Pop Midi pack.

However, when they browse the Drum Midi Packs, the Pop Midi pack does not have an “own it” flag.

That is a source of confusion leading to the purchase of duplicate Midi files.

The Pop Midi Pack should receive an “own it” flag just as the Pop EZX gets an “own it” flag.

Then customer service would have fewer instances of buyers requesting to “swap” duplicate purchases of midi files.

Ah ok !
    So i guess it’s something for the Toontrack Product Manager software then ?

frank_m
    Participant

I think it would be an issue with the website and user accounts.

djabthrash
    Participant

Gotcha

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.