Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Today only – 40% off 18
selected EZXs.

Today only – 40% off 18 selected EZXs.*

Downloading Avatar/Superior Drummer

Product Manager
Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • John

Hi,

did you scroll down to ‘SDX EXPANSIONS’ in the Product Manager?
    If you click the AVATAR S2.0 CORE LIBRARY and Show Details, you should be able to click Download

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anne Townsend
    Participant

Hi. it looks like I’ve downloaded it. But I get an Alert when I go onto Live and try to start up Superior Drummer. Is says “You need to set the path to where you installed the sounds before you can use them. AND THEN – “The NY Avatar SDX is included in Superior 2 but is not currently available for this machine. You should probably install Avatar and/or use the “Add path to library” button on this page to browse for it.” Can anyone help. I’m new to this game. Thanks.

John

OK,

you have Downloaded it but have you installed it? If you check the Installation info for the Avatar Core Library, what does it say? Can you post a screen shot of the Installation Info tab?

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Anne Townsend
    Participant

Hi. Thanks for the reply. Here is what is coming up.
    Capture2-1.PNGCapture3.PNG

Scott

You’re trying to set paths to Superior Drummer 1 libraries that you don’t own. Please uncheck all of those S1-Drummer paths. Next see if the NY Avatar library is installed from the Library Selection menu. If not, you need to download and install it. It is not the S2 plugin that you show in your pic. It is the Avatar S2 Core Library (see my pic).

Screenshot_2017-01-17-12-48-06.jpg

Scott Sibley - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Viewing 5 replies - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.