Download Problem Death & Darkness SDX

Product Manager
Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)
  • Olof

Please try now.

Olof Hermansson - Toontrack
    Coder

Thanked by: Thunderchimp
    Thunderchimp
    Participant

Should I delete what’s downloaded already and start over or just resume the download?

Thunderchimp
    Participant

When I resume the download, the connection times out. Rooms of Hansa still downloading fine. I did pause that one when I tried to download D&D again

• This post was modified 3 years, 11 months ago by Thunderchimp.
    Thunderchimp
    Participant

It’s working. Thanks for your help!

Thunderchimp
    Participant

Olof,

Now my Rooms of Hansa download is timing out. Am I doing something wrong here?

Olof

I see you finished the downloads. 🙂 I’d guess one of the download servers was having hiccups.

Coder

Thanked by: Thunderchimp
    Thunderchimp
    Participant

Thanks Olof,

I appreciate your help!

dxdigital
    Participant

My download go to 183GB then flashes”verifying” then back to 180GB and that loops for eternity.

no able to install:(

can you fix that?

Olof

My download go to 183GB then flashes”verifying” then back to 180GB and that loops for eternity.

no able to install:(

can you fix that?

Please try now.

Coder

Brenden Robertson
    Participant

Same issue here. I tried all of the file copy work arounds. nothing has worked. i have tried a fresh download daily. huge headache.

these files keep modifying :

soundb5.obw in SL-Darkness sounds

soundb26.obw in SL-death sounds

soundb126.obw in sl-superiordrummer3 sounds

Operating system: macOS Big Sur (11)
    Olof

What’s your location? If you can, try using a VPN to make it look like you are in a different country so you hopefully get served by a different download server.

Coder

Brenden Robertson
    Participant

What’s your location? If you can, try using a VPN to make it look like you are in a different country so you hopefully get served by a different download server.

Still downloading in repetitive loops. This technique did allow more data to be downloaded before repeating, however.

frostsparv
    Participant

Hi! I have the ”verifying” then back to 180GB loop problem. Has been doing this since late yesterday evening. I’ve tested other products fine, it’s only the Death and Darkness SDX that doesn’t want to finish. What can I do to progress from here?

Operating system: Windows 11
    Olof

What country/city are you all downloading from? Knowing that would help the CDN team locate the issue.

In the meantime, see my suggestion about VPN.

It doesn’t help to delete the download and start over, just try to resume now and then. When it gets fixed, it will probably still loop back once, but if it loops back many times, pause and try to resume later.

Coder

frostsparv
    Participant

Hi! I’m in Uppsala, Sweden. I will try a VPN later today. I have tried deleting/starting over and pause/resuming without success.

Viewing 15 replies - 1 through 15 (of 21 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.