Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Download MIDI Packs from Scandinavia

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Martin

Hi,

all Scandinavian customers are directed to http://www.soundstore.se, disregardless of which product. The last I heard from them, them sell the Monster MIDI Packs online, providing you with the serial to register at your account. You then download it from the account. I just sent them an email and asked about the Songwriters packs and the Allen Morgan presets as well, but I guess we have to wait until tomorrow to find out about that. I shall return with more info.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Martin

Songwriters Drumpack, Fillspack and the Allen Morgan producer presets for S2.0 is also available for digital purchase at http://www.soundstore.se.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

I just tried to purchase the Songwriter’s drumpack from soundstore.se.

When checking out, you get the option of either “picking up in store” or “ship (shipping costs added)”. There is no way of buying digitally directly on the site. In the hope of getting it digitally, I selected the latter and when clicking buy got a message that the order has been sent to my local music shop and that they will ship the package to me. Bummer…

Maybe Sandberg Musik in Malmö will send me a serial for your site, but I doubt it. So as far as I can tell, you cannot buy things digitally from soundstore.se. I had another look after unintentionally ordering the box, but I could not find any option for doing so….

Summary: Boo hoo – I just unintentionally bought a box for a very small data file and I have to pay for the shipping from the store that is very near to where I work 🙂

EDIT: Jens from the Sandberg Musik actually sent me an email telling me that since there was no shipping necessary since it is only a serial number. He will get send it to me as soon as he gets it from Luthman/Soundstore. Sure, it will still take me a while to get the products this way, but things turned out a little bit better than expected given the situation.

Love your products! I wish that it would have been a bit easier to buy them. Because of the wholesaler setup I need to deal with 3 different companies and wait at least a week for something that should be more or less instant. A bit like when buying add-ons for Addictive Drums… nudge nudge, wink wink, know what I mean?

Jessica Lehto
    Participant

You TT guys should seriously look into this. We scandinavians want to buy digital just as the rest of the world!

Intel Core2Duo E6600 2.4GHz 4Mb Cache Corsair PC6400 800MHz 4GB ASUS P5B Deluxe WiFi AP (P965) Cubase Studio 4 Tascam FW-1082 Korg M3 88

Just letting you guys know — it has been most 5 weeks now and I STILL don’t have the midi pack I ordered from Soundstore.se….

I went and talked to the music shop (Sandberg Musik in Malmö) yesterday and they have not yet got the serial from Luthman. It is getting on pathetic now.

Had a quick look weather I could buy the midi packs from Thomann in Germany. No luck, as it seems as though they only sells the box products. The serials for the midi packs you are expected to buy directly online from your website. What is up with this strange deal with Luthman?

palerussians
    Participant

I just want to agree with the above.
    Both Songwriters Drumpack and the Morgan Allen presets took ages before they were delivered (excellent service, though, from Musikbörsen in Malmö). The software was available according to your web site, but still it took several weeks before it could even be ordered. Then delivery took another few weeks, when it’s “only” didital files!
    The problem for me is that I have to wait for something I really like to get my hands on. The trouble for you is that I will think twice before I order any of your new products in the future. That’s a pity for both of us, because I’m really a Toontrack fan, though not so impressed by your Scandinavian retailer Soundstore.
    Sell it online, for god’s sake! Please!
    The Pale Russian

Pale Russians

I absolutely agree.

After going to a hardcore concert last night I feel inspired to make some new, heavy songs. What would be perfect? Some MIDI packs with metal grooves. I was about to buy them, but then I remembered that I still don’t have the MIDI packs I ordered more than 5 weeks ago, so I probably won’t bother.

It is extra frustrating that it is not a technical issue, but one of policy. As a modern software consumer, I don’t want to deal with actors like Soundstore/Luthman for these kinds of small-file purchases. Since there is no physical delivery they are not adding any value, and are not needed.

Ok, enough ranting for one Friday afternoon. Have a good weekend, and then fix it.

Roger Arleryd
    Participant

I’ve wanted to buy several of the presets but thanx to the Luthman deal I have never managed to do so.
    It’s beyond me how Toontrack think this is a good way of selling products to us in scandinavia.
    Many weeks to deliever a serial number, and then the option at soundstore.se is to pick it up at your
    local music store?? Give me a break.

After 3 months and several failed attempts by the music store to locate my serial number, I gave up. Given the situation, it is not like I am going to order something else and start the process again.

Luthman has clearly not sorted out the online thing. Is there a way of buying the serials over the counter somewhere?

Martin

As far as I know, Luthman dealers should have MIDI available to buy in-store, in form of a small plastic card with the serial number written on it.

Martin Kristoffersson
    Sound Designer

Roger Arleryd
    Participant

Don’t bother with Luthman and soundstore.se. Just buy it from Time+Space instead. You’ll be up and rocking in minutes. http://www.timespace.com/product/SPPAM2-120/6/toontrack/superior_drummer_preset%3a_allen_morgan_2_%28serial_download%29.html

Mikko Paavola
    Participant

Please, make the midi files downloadable for us in Scandinavia, thank you. In that way you would sell more and save the nature. (no boxes, no cd’s to throw away) Everybody wins!
    Ordering from Luthman, no thank you…

Viewing 12 replies - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.