Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Does a demo of EzKeys actually exist?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Scott Eshleman
    Participant

from the EZKeys2 FAQ: https://www.toontrack.com/product/ezkeys-2/#ezkeys2-qa-toggle

Q: Is there a trial or demo version available?
    A: No, there is no trial or demo version available of EZkeys 2. To learn more about the product, please refer to the extensive tutorial material, audio demos and information available on our site.

gtimmons
    Participant

Wow!

With a competitor who is 3.3 times cheaper ($49) and similarly the same type of system, you’d think they would have a demo or trail version.

Not knowing if their software would work on my system, despite them saying so, is too much of a gamble for such a high price.

If they want to know why they don’t sell their software often, it could be because of this marketing strategy.  I’ve only heard about EzKeys thru word of mouth on the Cakewalk Forums Deals section.  EzKeys doesn’t have hardly any deals mentioned in the historical search.  From what I gather, someone was able to get EzKeys for $29 on a sale many many years ago, and others said around Christmas or black Friday I’d have to wait for a sell.  A lower priced EzKeys would make gambling on it worth it, otherwise, the competitor does have a demo version and offers their software for 1/3 of the price of Toontrack.  They are also rapidly updating their software every month!

I was grasping on any reason to buy EzKeys, but after seeing that message, Toontrack does not really wish to sell their software.  It seems like a inconvenience to them to have it posted on their website.

I can’t test the software, it’s not worth my time or money!

Thanked by: Michael Millott and Alfie
Viewing 2 replies - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.