icon-toontrack-20tt-20-symbolicon-aiicon-arrangementsicon-arrow-left-1icon-arrow-left-2icon-arrow-left-3icon-arrow-right-1icon-arrow-right-2icon-arrow-right-3icon-automationicon-bleedicon-bounceicon-brushesicon-brushes2icon-campaign-pageicon-circlesClosedicon-cloudCommentsicon-cross-invicon-crossicon-cymbalicon-dislike-1icon-dislike-2Unread topicicon-downloaddrumsicon-drag-dropicon-drumkiticon-drums2icon-drumsticksicon-edrumsicon-electronicTopicicon-envelopeicon-fadersicon-faqForumForumTopic replyicon-futurehiticon-galaxyicon-grid-editoricon-headphonesicon-hihaticon-hot-topicicon-importsamplesicon-information-invicon-informationicon-joystickicon-kickicon-like-1icon-like-2Locked topicicon-macrosicon-massenburgAccountCartSearchicon-microphoneicon-midi-exporticon-midi-searchicon-midi-trackericon-midi-tracksicon-midiicon-mix-channelsicon-mixericon-news-inspirationicon-one-noteicon-percussionicon-percussion2Sticky topicicon-play-1-invicon-play-1icon-play-2-invicon-play-2icon-play-3icon-plus-invicon-plusicon-presetsPrivate topicicon-rawicon-reverseanythingicon-samplesicon-save-drumicon-seamlessicon-settingsicon-shapesicon-snareicon-song-tracksicon-ssdicon-stackicon-tap2findicon-tempoicon-third-partyicon-three-notesicon-tomTopic with best answericon-two-notesicon-usericon-videoicon-workflow

Do you have to register each Expansion pack you buy for EZ Mix 2?

EZmix Pre-sales
Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Scott EshlemanScott Eshleman
    Participant

1) Registration for any Toontrack product is easiest done through the Toontrack Product Manager.
    https://www.toontrack.com/product-manager/

2) Yes. Every expansion product must be registered prior to download, installation & use.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    MAC OS Sierra / MBP '12 Retina Quad i7 2.7 Ghz, 16GB RAM, 750 SSD (internal), 2TB SSD (external),
    SuperiorDrummer3 & SD2.4 w/11+ SDX (on external SSDs) EZD, EZD2 w/32+ EZX
    EZKeys: Grand, Upright, Electrics, EZMix2: presets! Beatstation
    ProTools 2018, Harrison Mixbus32C v4 & v5, Logic Pro X, Studio One Pro, Cubase

Tallmale
    Participant

Thanks Scott that sounds simple enough. Looking forward to buying the software now and trying a few expansion packs.

Have you used EZ Mix 2? And how have you found it?

I know nothing about mixing but would love a product that gives me Radio Sounding songs.

Scott EshlemanScott Eshleman
    Participant

Yes. I have used EZMix since version 1 for Bus Level and individual track processing.
    If I had to choose my current favorites, it’d be the vocal chains and guitar amp sims.

_______________________________________________________________________________________
    MAC OS Sierra / MBP '12 Retina Quad i7 2.7 Ghz, 16GB RAM, 750 SSD (internal), 2TB SSD (external),
    SuperiorDrummer3 & SD2.4 w/11+ SDX (on external SSDs) EZD, EZD2 w/32+ EZX
    EZKeys: Grand, Upright, Electrics, EZMix2: presets! Beatstation
    ProTools 2018, Harrison Mixbus32C v4 & v5, Logic Pro X, Studio One Pro, Cubase

Tallmale
    Participant

Thanks very much for this. Its nice to get a users perspective of the product and what works best for them.

Viewing 4 replies - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)