Four amazing deals,
this weekend only!

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Four amazing deals, this weekend only!*

Do the drums form EZD2 also work with the Superior-Drummer?

EZdrummer Pre-sales
Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Rogue

yes, they are all based on the same mapping system, ‘GM Extended’.

Rogue Marechal - Toontrack
    Configuration Manager

Rob Ackerman
    Participant

Hi there, I cannot get either of the 2 new EZD2 kits to load in Superior – the kits are on the Select Another Expansion Pack drop-down, however if I select either I am then asked to authorize the library. I’ve looked in my account but I cannot find any serial numbers to use these two EZD2 kits in Superior – any ideas why this might be happening? Thanks

Rogue

the EZdrummer 2 sounds cannot be accessed from Superior Drummer yet, and should not be listed. have you added those libraries manually? … I can’t recommend you do that, this will only cause problems and confusion at a later stage.

Configuration Manager

Rogue

and I realize that my earlier reply was also not the most helpful. I have addressed the mapping side, but until we release the necessary update to Superior Drummer it will not be able to utilize the EZdrummer 2 sounds with it. It won’t be long before this is possible however.

Configuration Manager

Rob Ackerman
    Participant

Yes I did add theses libraries manually, anyway, that explains things, will remove these libraries from Superior and wait for the upgrade, thanks for the quick response

Baumann Heinz
    Participant

Tanks, this helps! Tanks for the response!Wink

mixmkr
    Participant

then for some odd reason, it’s working in my setup. I just installed all products, upgrades, let toontrack do their install preferences and I only put the sounds on a dedicated sample drive.

http://www.masonharwoodproject.bandcamp.com

Viewing 7 replies - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.