Demo saves will work with registered product?

EZkeys Pre-sales
Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • John

I am just curious to know if these saved “.ezkp” files will be able to be opened again once I register the product? And if so, I don’t suppose it will matter whether I have ordered the upright or grand version of the product.

Yes, ‘.ezkp’ files open with EZkeys.

The save file remembers which piano was used but if it doesn’t exist on the system, you should get a prompt that the existing piano will be used instead and it will load, with your Song Track intact.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

John

Correction,

the Save function in the host is not Disabled in the Demo but the Save file (.ezkp) will be empty.
    There must be an Authorized library to get a functional Save file.
    I.e. if I send you a Save file from my Authorized system, it will open on your Demo system.
    Yours does not open, since it is empty.

Sorry for the confusion.

BR,
    John

John Rammelt - Toontrack
    Technical Advisor

Zed
    Participant

Oh…. ouch!

That’s not good. That means that the assorted files I thought I had saved are not ever going to be retrievable. That’s too bad. 🙁

I wish the saving was not even an option, because it gave me false hope that I could fool around with creating stuff and then still be able to work with it when I am registered.

I guess the solution is to purchase asap. I have decided that I definitely want the Upright Piano version. That’s one of the most pleasing virtual uprights I have ever used. I really like it.

Viewing 3 replies - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.