demo length

Other Pre-sales
Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)
  • Mark Styles
    Participant

I agree.  I downloaded the EZ Bass trial..  10 days is not enough, considering my job, house chores, etc.  I needed to try it with EZ keys.  It took several days to get EZ keys trial to work, because the trial would not let me install an AUDIO UNIT (which Logic Pro needs).  We went back/for quite a # of times until you gave me a 2nd Terminal command to enter on mac. Finally EZ keys would install a audio unit.

All that wasted time left me with 2 days to try to get EZ Keys, EZ Bass, and Logic Pro working together.  Then EZ bass stopped.  You guys told me it was impossible to reset EZ Bass, unless I went thru this complicated procedure with the 2nd computer with a DAW in it. Then you would merge it, and I could get an EZ Bass trial again..   Seeing as it took me 7 days to get EZ keys going.  This would have been a useless procedure because my EZ Keys trial would have ended.

You really have nothing to lose by giving a longer trial period.  Sure some people with wring out a project or two for free.  But if your software is WORTH it, they will want it and PURCHASE it.

Logic (the DAW) was purchased by Apple from EMAGIC in Germany.  It was more expensive then, When Apple made a lot of changes to Logic and released version 10. They let a flood of download links exist where you could ‘steal’ it for free.  Everyone I knew had a cracked copy of Logic.  They did this on purpose.  Then lowered the price to $200, because it would only run on Mac computers (which were more expensive)  After a short while I bought it legit, and so did all my friends.  The benefit was now I got free tech support (really worth it).

I’m not suggesting you do any of the above. But the main thing is you want to get as many people as possible to try it.  Also let anyone read the forums. You are losing customers, because people interested can’t learn enough about it, or what people are complaining about.

Viewing 1 replies (of 1 total)

Please log in to read and reply to this topic.

No products in the cart.